Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right, so Man Utd have just had their first pre-season friendly and nobady has had a moan yet.

I think it's because a lot of us are a bit rusty.

Sure, we had some contentious decisions during EURO 2008 to moan about, but nothing at the intensity of in-season moaning, so I think we should all practise our moaning and complaining to make sure we're ready for the season ahead.

To begin with, let me start with Wayne Rooney.

I read on ManUtd.com that he wasted two chances, shooting where?

You guessed it - straight at the keeper.

I'm not sure what happened to the Wayne Rooney we bought from Everton a few years ago.

That version of Wayne rooney was a goal-scoring machine! In car terms, he was a high-powered racing machine. High-performance with few problems.

The current verion is more like a Honda Odyssey. A reliable vehicle that gets the job done, but hardly quickens the pace.

And what about those jersey they supposedly wore?

It looks like something that was faked in Thailand or Mexico.

And Anderson's hair....... .. really.....Tevez and him should be forced to wear wigs to cover those monstrosities, which are usually only seen at Opel Manta owner meetings in Germany.

In addition, I am quite sick and tired of our stadium?

It should be torn down and rebuilt (except for the tunnel of course) and should be renamed "New Trafford"

I mean, c'mon, we're in a new century now and nobody wants anything old. Just ask Salford Red.

It's time to get with the times!

....Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh........

That feels so much better. I'll be revisiting this thread t practice my moaning and you are most welcome to treat this as your moaning gym too!

·
Registered
550 Posts
Lol. Good post RFR.

I preferred the Rooney that was half off his hinge. Crazy, short-tempered and smashing in the goals. If his finishing gets less crap though, he could easily be amazing this season though.

What the hell did United bid on Berbatov for?! He's great and everything but Huntelaar is the man we need.

I like the new away kit. No problem with it at all. And Anderson's hair is cool.

·
23,699 Posts
RedForceRising said:
Sure, we had some contentious decisions during EURO 2008 to moan about, but nothing at the intensity of in-season moaning, so I think we should all practise our moaning and complaining to make sure we're ready for the season ahead.

That feels so much better. I'll be revisiting this thread t practice my moaning and you are most welcome to treat this as your moaning gym too!
What happened, Mr Positive? :eek:

You want to talk about it? :D

Z

·
0 Posts
TheManc said:
Rooney is looking quite fat atm, anyone else agree?
He's allowed to be fat at this time of year, pre season is to get him in shape over the coming weeks.

·
Registered
16 Posts
RedForceRising said:
And Anderson's hair....... .. really.....Tevez and him should be forced to wear wigs to cover those monstrosities, which are usually only seen at Opel Manta owner meetings in Germany.

Add Chris Eagles to that list too. Just when i thought his hairstyles couldn't get any worse :confused:
Is that really the image of our club we want projected to the masses?

S

·
0 Posts
RFR, the voice of sense and reason.
Just what this forum needs, a member
who's not afraid to speak his mind, pulls
no punches and says things just how they are. :D

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
I'm not going to complain because it mainly involves a certain someone which just gets me annoyed so no.

But, then again, oh well!

We've just one the double but yet all the attention is on the egotisitic, money-grabbing, cowardly, brat.

Not only that, but our trusted no 2 leaves, we have made no signings whatsoever, most of the pre-season games are on MUTV, which means a lot of people can't see them, then Anderson is off to the Olympics! :rolleyes:

lol

Thats all I can think of just now.

I feel so much better now though.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ManUtd19 said:
Lol. Good post RFR.

I preferred the Rooney that was half off his hinge. Crazy, short-tempered and smashing in the goals. If his finishing gets less crap though, he could easily be amazing this season though.

What the hell did United bid on Berbatov for?! He's great and everything but Huntelaar is the man we need.

I like the new away kit. No problem with it at all. And Anderson's hair is cool.

I remember when Wes and Rio had corn rows.... oh my God. I almost stopped supporting Man Utd, becuase of that.

It just looks so sissy. They looked like these two british girls who had a hit in the late 90s. They were called cleaopatra and the chorus of their lead single ent "Cleopatra, comin' at ya"

Anyway ....Anderson looks like those two girls.

You won't believe it, but somebody actually uploaded cleopatra videos on youtube

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
shehatesscousers said:
Add Chris Eagles to that list too. Just when i thought his hairstyles couldn't get any worse :confused:
Is that really the image of our club we want projected to the masses?

OK....not that I look very closely at Chris Eagles, but I have and it's sooooooooooo obvious that he has a receeding hairline and he is actually doing a comb-over to the front to hide it.

He also plucks his eye brows, which is something only people like Cappy would do. ;)

Before

After

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
SALFORD RED said:
RFR, the voice of sense and reason.
Just what this forum needs, a member
who's not afraid to speak his mind, pulls
no punches and says things just how they are. :D

Somebody's got to be the guiding light :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
RedForceRising said:
OK....not that I look very closely at Chris Eagles, but I have and it's sooooooooooo obvious that he has a receeding hairline and he is actually doing a comb-over to the front to hide it.

He also plucks his eye brows, which is something only people like Cappy would do. ;)

Before

After
Hmmm never noticed the eyebrow thing before... Just wrong...
Much hotter before tbh

·
Least popular Moderator
24,837 Posts
-zuco- said:
He's allowed to be fat at this time of year, pre season is to get him in shape over the coming weeks.
but I think he should still be in good shap regardless of what time of year it is. I know his build means that he will probably put weight on quicker than others but if you remember back to last season's pre season, he was looking a lot leaner and was brilliant in all the matches he played in. None of our other players had visibly put on weight (not saying they didn't, but not to the extent of rooney)

I know he had a honeymoon and everything but to see him smoking was bad aswell.

·
has been served
2,949 Posts
RedForceRising said:
I read on ManUtd.com that he wasted two chances, shooting where?

You guessed it - straight at the keeper.

The guy is 6ft7", he literally walked over to the top corner to pick a Simpson shot out of the air, bit hard to avoid him.

·
Registered
550 Posts
RedForceRising said:

Before

After
Eagles really managed to make himself look like an emo kid with problems. :confused:
Can't understand why.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts