Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
i recently saw them play 2 matches and they aint that good... they have like on good player called washington (I think he is brazilian) he is a striker and can score some good goals

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Nirk said:
i recently saw them play 2 matches and they aint that good... they have like on good player called washington (I think he is brazilian) he is a striker and can score some good goals

Not as good as Jubilo Iwata but in Japn they are most likely one of the best. Should be interesting!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Erm...yh cnt w8 buh is this going to be on TV bcz i'm ure lyk last season or sumthing our pre season games were shown on itv3 n stuff like that buh i doubt it is this time?

Also with the boiz going out to play i believe this is the 1st chnce to see Nike's lettering and numbering for us as i doubt we will wear the prem 1's for preseason. (hoping on the 1 valencia wore last season :p tht was sweet.)

Btw i wudnt xpect anderson or tevez to play.

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
MuX said:
Erm...yh cnt w8 buh is this going to be on TV bcz i'm ure lyk last season or sumthing our pre season games were shown on itv3 n stuff like that buh i doubt it is this time?

Also with the boiz going out to play i believe this is the 1st chnce to see Nike's lettering and numbering for us as i doubt we will wear the prem 1's for preseason. (hoping on the 1 valencia wore last season :p tht was sweet.)

Btw i wudnt xpect anderson or tevez to play.
WTF !!!!

What language is this written in then huh ?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.