Manchester United Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Our first chance to see how our new signing will pan out. If I were Fergie I'd use them first just to see how they cope with the pressure.

·
Registered
15 Posts
yes i think they will adapt quick in the side quality signings so far hopefull gudjohnson will come to old trafford he will work well with rooney up front

·
Registered
291 Posts
i recently saw them play 2 matches and they aint that good... they have like on good player called washington (I think he is brazilian) he is a striker and can score some good goals

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Nirk said:
i recently saw them play 2 matches and they aint that good... they have like on good player called washington (I think he is brazilian) he is a striker and can score some good goals

Not as good as Jubilo Iwata but in Japn they are most likely one of the best. Should be interesting!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Bloody hell can't believe its only 6 days left till we see United!!!

It only seems like it was yesterday we were losing the fa cup final to Chavski.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Erm...yh cnt w8 buh is this going to be on TV bcz i'm ure lyk last season or sumthing our pre season games were shown on itv3 n stuff like that buh i doubt it is this time?

Also with the boiz going out to play i believe this is the 1st chnce to see Nike's lettering and numbering for us as i doubt we will wear the prem 1's for preseason. (hoping on the 1 valencia wore last season :p tht was sweet.)

Btw i wudnt xpect anderson or tevez to play.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Well Tevez isn't even a United player so it would be kinda hard for him to play. Anderson will probably join up with the squad, he barely played with Brazil so i'd assume he won't need much rest.

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
MuX said:
Erm...yh cnt w8 buh is this going to be on TV bcz i'm ure lyk last season or sumthing our pre season games were shown on itv3 n stuff like that buh i doubt it is this time?

Also with the boiz going out to play i believe this is the 1st chnce to see Nike's lettering and numbering for us as i doubt we will wear the prem 1's for preseason. (hoping on the 1 valencia wore last season :p tht was sweet.)

Btw i wudnt xpect anderson or tevez to play.
WTF !!!!

What language is this written in then huh ?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.