Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
'Well i dont know if this is the right section to do this but yeah if you read this you can sign up to any team you want but each team must have a minimum of two players the more players the better

Its called Prediction League -- Means there should be like 3 teams everyone one signs up to the team they like . Its like Each team is a football club they have their team name and there should be transfers for vCash each team, They sign a player they think is good in predicting to win them points and give the other team vCash. haha confusing . but every team must have a Captain and Manager for Contact Plus the Manager is the one to assign the player the games they will predict.
Example: Team Dos Santos - Thread

Players: 3 - Chiboygeorge.(MANAGER) Solskjaerthelegend.(CAPTAIN) Cristiano04

Vcash: 700

Everytime on the team thread section there will be the games they will be predicting

Volunteeeers for Managers message me.

On this:

Standings:
Teams -
Dos Santos - 45
Gourcouff - 43
Zimmer dad - 20

Top Predicters - Chiboygeorge - 10 (which means he's predicted 10 games correct)
Top Scores - Solskjaer - 3(means he's predicted like 3 scores for 3 games correct) [that is in all games he predicted he got the outcome/scoress for the game right]

Games schedules for this week (way off just making up schedules)
Arsenal vs. Aston Villa
Liverpool vs. Derby
Bolton vs. Manchester United
Chelsea vs. Everton
Newcastle vs. Portsmouth
Birmingham vs. Sunderland
Wigan vs. Middlesborough
Westham vs. Mancity
Reading vs. Fulham, Blackburn vs. Sunderland

:D :D :D

Also its predicting you predict the match fixtures for the every week the team

and your players earn your team points by predicting possibley the right scores its hard to predict but thats what me and my friends do the 3-4 players that sign up to your team get your teams points by predicting right scores

like Manutd vs Sunderland

team dos santos : chboygeorge predicts 2-0
solskjar predictis 5-0

then after the game is played the team that got the right score get 2 points

Predict if team is going to win lose or draw right you get = 2points
Predict the right scores = add another 1points
predict players to score = 1 point

whicch adds to total 4points maximum per Prediction and teams are only allowed to predict 3 games per round
which adds up to 12 point maximum if the team gets evrything right

Ex team dos santos gets 3 games to predict. they can share how to predict it but the team has to submit their prediction in before the deadline.

so if team dos santos predictss three games and gets the Outcome of the game/Rightscores/Plaeyrs to score right your team gets 12 points maximun

·
Registered
782 Posts
I propose a very little change:

Before: "Predict if team is going to win, lose or draw right you get = 2points"

After: "Predict if team is going to win or lose right you get = 2points"

"Predict if team is going to draw right you get = 3points"

Draw is more difficult to predict.

If there are three players per team and there are three matches to predict per round, does one player predict one whole match? (win/lose, player to score, the right score)
or
The first player predicts only win/lose stuff, the second one predicts only player to score and the third one predicts only the right score? (in all three matches)

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Yeah George Im pretty lost too. Why dont we stick to the fantasy football? Its a lot easier to follow. Your game gives me brainfreeze :-0

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
im not the one to do this Forget! it okay close this thread

i cant explain it but anyways im already doing it somewhere else so forget it its not as had when me and other people do it so it okay

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
chiboygeorge said:
im not the one to do this Forget! it okay close this thread

i cant explain it but anyways im already doing it somewhere else so forget it its not as had when me and other people do it so it okay
:D LOL

calm down

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Here's another explaination of what I believe is correct on this game. Maybe it is a little easier to understand. I'll post an example of how it works later (bout to leave work)...

Prediction League Information:

Concept:
A league based on predicting the outcome of games to earn points. Most points at the end of the season wins.

Teams:
There are 3 teams in this league. Each team consists of the following: 1 manager, 1 captain, and X players (depending on how many people play the game)

The game starts with 3 managers. Each manager then signs players by buying them with vCash, or trading with another team. A captain is chosen from his available players.

A list of games will be given to each team that they are able to predict for that week. These games are chosen at random and distributed accordingly.

Scoring:
2 points are awarded for guessing the correct win/lose/draw outcome.
1 point is awarded for guessing the final score
1 point is awarded for guessing which player scores the first goal during the game

A perfectly guessed game will result in 4 points for your team. There are 3 matches per week that your team can participate in, thus a "perfect week" will earn you 12 total points.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
PrinceZane said:
Here's another explaination of what I believe is correct on this game. Maybe it is a little easier to understand. I'll post an example of how it works later (bout to leave work)...

Prediction League Information:

Concept:
A league based on predicting the outcome of games to earn points. Most points at the end of the season wins.

Teams:
There are 3 teams in this league. Each team consists of the following: 1 manager, 1 captain, and X players (depending on how many people play the game)

The game starts with 3 managers. Each manager then signs players by buying them with vCash, or trading with another team. A captain is chosen from his available players.

A list of games will be given to each team that they are able to predict for that week. These games are chosen at random and distributed accordingly.

Scoring:
2 points are awarded for guessing the correct win/lose/draw outcome.
1 point is awarded for guessing the final score
1 point is awarded for guessing which player scores the first goal during the game

A perfectly guessed game will result in 4 points for your team. There are 3 matches per week that your team can participate in, thus a "perfect week" will earn you 12 total points.
Are you still Confused is good in Explaining it thanks Zane

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
i understand now......main thing stopping this game now is the vCash involvement.......the Admins will have to install the 'Donate' feature i think. Or is there another way to give vCash to peaople?

·
Registered
782 Posts
SolskjaertheLegend said:
i understand now......main thing stopping this game now is the vCash involvement.......the Admins will have to install the 'Donate' feature i think. Or is there another way to give vCash to peaople?
Let's make the players cheap! So everyone could play the game.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i Have only 0 vCash but signing up to a team doesn't require vCash but Transfering them requires vCash and let me add this to it maybe at the end of the season the players that won should get 250 vcash each

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
PrinceZane said:
this was my only worry too :(
on another forum im a member of (i dont go on there anymore like) theyve got a feature where you can 'Donate' your vCash to other members.....maybe this is what we need to get this game to work but thats up to the Admins.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts