Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 1825 Posts

·
Banned
16,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the thread for discussing selections, talking about the fantasy draft and whatever the rest of you guys fancy having a chat about regarding the draft.

Have a funny felling it wil be a United player picked first.;)

I have pmed Jeff letting him know it's his pick first. He will have 24 hours from now to make his pick, otherwise, it will move on and he will have to make his picks when he gets online.

Btw, any chance these could be stickied?

http://www.manutdtalk.com/forums/pub/19034-premiership-draft-picks-only-thread.html

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Well done mate... hope this goes well! ;)

I've 2 set of 11's written infront of me now so hopefully I get the bulk of my picks! Haha...

...stickied both too for ya ;)

(Any screenshots of this in action before? :p)

Perhaps a thread or an updated post of all picks for people to glance at quickly?

...maybe the firts post nin the other thread can have the players picked by each
member edited in, beside their usernames...?

·
Banned
16,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
owenrooneyruud said:
can we pick players that played in the PL and now have left it?? but playing right now
You can pick any player that has played 40 games in the Premiership. He doesn't have to be playing now but you can still pick those which are playing atm.

·
Banned
16,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Keano! said:
Well done mate... hope this goes well! ;)

I've 2 set of 11's written infront of me now so hopefully I get the bulk of my picks! Haha...

...stickied both too for ya ;)

(Any screenshots of this in action before? :p)

Perhaps a thread or an updated post of all picks for people to glance at quickly?

...maybe the firts post nin the other thread can have the players picked by each
member edited in, beside their usernames...?
Yes maybe a thread of players of a list of player who have been picked might be good. You would need a mod to keep updating it though. Any of you guys fancy it?

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
peterswellman said:
Yes maybe a thread of players of a list of player who have been picked might be good. You would need a mod to keep updating it though. Any of you guys fancy it?

I'll try to keep track of it... ;)

The players will be edited in under the members name in the Picks thread ;)

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Ah well...

I've drafted up 72 players in the last hour or so...:eek: lol

Consisting of keepers, defenders, midfielders ad forwards...

This should be a god laugh! :p

Edit:

Hardest part is starting...I have a few ideas, but can't decide upon who to name/keep first! :p :eek:

Coz I KNOW that the others will be picked before it comes back round to me! :eek:

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Keano! said:
Ah well...

I've drafted up 72 players in the last hour or so...:eek: lol

Consisting of keepers, defenders, midfielders ad forwards...

This should be a god laugh! :p
:eek: NO WAY!!! really?

:rolleyes:

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
This is a very American activity, this is how we draft our fantasy baseball teams and what not.

That being said, I don't look to do very well, the best place to be in the order is the middle, not at either end, and I'm 2nd from bottom.

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
peterswellman said:
- After each participant has selected eleven players they are obliged to put one more post in the draft thread which provides a final formation and discusses the tactics that would be ideally employed in an imaginary game. This will be where BGS will be reviewing everyones team. So try to do the best you can.

BGS? :eek:

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
piazza said:
This is a very American activity, this is how we draft our fantasy baseball teams and what not.

That being said, I don't look to do very well, the best place to be in the order is the middle, not at either end, and I'm 2nd from bottom.
In the one that me and peterswellman did elsewhere, the person with the one of the best teams were last in the list.

1 - 20 of 1825 Posts