Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know if this as been covered by anyone else but ill just see.

I remember a few years back when RVN scored in 10 consecutive premiership games to break the record of consecutive EPL goals, The point i am making is How far is Ronaldo from equaling this record or even breaking it?

Z

·
0 Posts
He's only scored in the last two.

He didn't score at Fulham so 8 more games
and 8 more goals would equal it:p

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks ha ha was a stupid post when i think about t ha ha he must have been closer to the record at some point in the season, its just that i haven't heard it being mentioned by anyone since RVN did it

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
Well he's currently scored in 2 league games in a row (he didn't score against Fulham).

His best run this season was 3 league games in a row, which he has achieved a few times, so he's a long way off Ruud's record!!!

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow i always thought that he was closer to it i knew he was only on 2 at the mo but i 4t his previous best was more than 3 :eek:

you live and learn

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Drogba's goal last night was his 1st league goal since November :eek:

He may have come closer last season defo not since November though

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
Keano4taoiseach said:
Drogba must have come close to RVN's record??
I'm not so sure.

In his first 3 seasons at Chelsea he only scored 10, 12 and 20 Premier League goals.

He'd have had to have gone on an incredible in his first 2 seasons!!! Last season he could have gone close I suppose but I don't think he will have this season.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts