Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well thats the website that showed previews of the home kit back in June before the home kit was showed anywhere so i think it is the real kit!

Wonder if that kit has a black stripe down the back of the shirt

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
KingEric said:
im sure you'd suit most things mate :D
Fanx :)

I just loved that green and yellow quarters top - and it carried a lot of history with it - thats how it should be - rather than just being some kinda fashion accessory !!!

·
Registered
103 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
Fanx :)

I just loved that green and yellow quarters top - and it carried a lot of history with it - thats how it should be - rather than just being some kinda fashion accessory !!!
is that your favourite shirt then ?

·
Banned
142 Posts
^That green and yellow quartered top was what Newton Heath wore...before they changed their name to Manchester United.

Funny to think that we weren't known as Manchester United in the early days.

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Busby Boy said:
^The shirt with the laces was worn in the 1994 Double winning season...i liked it.
I think Chelski should have laces in their shirts - then I could run onto the pitch and hang that fat git Lampard up by his laces till he turned purple Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..............if he kisses that poxy ring he wears after scoring just one more time I'm gonna peel all his skin off and roll him round in salt - cos I bet that shit hurts :D :D :D

·
Registered
103 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
I think Chelski should have laces in their shirts - then I could run onto the pitch and hang that fat git Lampard up by his laces till he turned purple Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..............if he kisses that poxy ring he wears after scoring just one more time I'm gonna peel all his skin off and roll him round in salt - cos I bet that shit hurts :D :D :D
wouldnt like to get on the wrong side of you :)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts