Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe this has no place on a football forum but I dont care........

Today is 10 years since Diana pass away.

I have been sad today because for me this was the greatest woman I ever see in my life !!!

My best memory is when she come to my country you know.

She always love children - and she make a visit to Bucuresti and Brasov.

She visit orphanges for the children here - but no.....she did not go to the
'show homes' where you see the asshole like Micheal Jackson and other idiots
visit - for some nice publicity for themselves.........no she go to the really bad
place - she mix with the children and she was holding the babies who have
Aids.....most people avoid these children because they have fear of Aids but not
Diana.

No, she went right into the hospital wing in these orphanage and she picked up
the babies with Aids and she cuddle them and show them love - they dont get
any love but Diana gave them some !!!

I think it was Diana who made me aware of the love these children need - she
bring it all to the notice of everyone myself included and the good work she did in
Romania in just a short visit made a difference to many, many children and I
thank her for that.

Today I am very sad as I remember Diana and how wonderful she was and
always will be.......as usual it is the GOOD people who seem to get taken away
from us.......:(

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
chiboygeorge said:
Diana is a kind woman i have seen her on TV only
I was maybe 10 years old when she come to our country.......but I go and I see her when she come to visit us. She was so famous and so loved in Romania - no matter where you go in our country....if you say "Princess Diana" everyone know who she is , everyone !!! And nobody have a bad word to say for her !!

·
Registered
987 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
I was maybe 10 years old when she come to our country.......but I go and I see her when she come to visit us. She was so famous and so loved in Romania - no matter where you go in our country....if you say "Princess Diana" everyone know who she is , everyone !!! And nobody have a bad word to say for her !!
Dang!!............. she is gorgeous when she was young

·
has been served
2,949 Posts
I dont mean to be rude, but the whole thing disgusts me. The whole affair of her death is shrouded in mystery and suspicion and there is more than a fair chance she was killed by the Royal Family to protect themselves.

Now there trying to milk more money out of a dead womans name by throwing around all kinds of celebrations, memorabilia, concerts, all to make more money for themselves while the Government slowly catches on to there plan of wasting up to 10's of millions of pounds every year on useless items.

I am disgusted by the whole thing. Let her be. Build a statue or paint a picture of her if you must, but do not disrespect a good honest woman like this.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
With all due respect to her.......im fed up of hearing about her all the time, theres so much stuff about her on tv etc all the time.

But none the less the stories iv heard about her have all been very good.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Justice said:
I dont mean to be rude, but the whole thing disgusts me. The whole affair of her death is shrouded in mystery and suspicion and there is more than a fair chance she was killed by the Royal Family to protect themselves.

Now there trying to milk more money out of a dead womans name by throwing around all kinds of celebrations, memorabilia, concerts, all to make more money for themselves while the Government slowly catches on to there plan of wasting up to 10's of millions of pounds every year on useless items.

I am disgusted by the whole thing. Let her be. Build a statue or paint a picture of her if you must, but do not disrespect a good honest woman like this.
Yea she was probably killed by them royall Family

I dont trust Royal Families well Most of em cuz they will do anything to protect Themsves

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Justice said:

I was talking about Princess Diana - not the press, concerts, memoribilia, hype, mystery etc etc......just Princess Diana and my memory of her.

·
Registered
99 Posts
SolskjaertheLegend said:
With all due respect to her.......im fed up of hearing about her all the time, theres so much stuff about her on tv etc all the time.

completly agree theres 2 much on tv about her and she been dead 10 years enoughs enuf of the coverage.
+ no disrepect there is loads of ppl that did more 4 the world than her and get little or no reconigtion for it.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
SolskjaertheLegend said:

I am with you on both points!

·
Registered
391 Posts
I can see why it was a big deal at the, although not to me, but it kind of annoys me how much people go on about it after so long.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
A bit harsh there lads! I wouldnt say it was 'all' over the tv, but even if it was she still deserves to be remembered and acknowledged for all the good things she did.
Not one person in the world had a bad word to say against her, which says it all really.

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Jazz 16 said:
A bit harsh there lads! I wouldnt say it was 'all' over the tv, but even if it was she still deserves to be remembered and acknowledged for all the good things she did.
Not one person in the world had a bad word to say against her, which says it all really.
Youngsters eh.......too busy with FIFA Football game and the Pro Manager game to know what goes on in the world.......very lucky to have such lives and not have to worry about things like this - reality is a pretty harsh place ........... for some !!!

·
Registered
782 Posts
Princess Diana was the most remarkable woman of the 20th Century, especially for her altruism, devotion and love to the poor children in need. The only case I cryed in front of TV like a baby was when Diana died in vain.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Just because we don't seem to care as much as you doesn't mean we're ignorant to what's going on, that's a stupid generalisation. And calling us young when you're 23 is just silly :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
What makes me feel sad when people pay Diana tribute is how lifes irony mess it up. Mother Theresa died just less a week after Diana and no one talks about her now. Only this girl who had it all...not the one who made the life decent for thousands and thousands of the poorest people.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts