Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 ·
Rahul said:
But winning the Champions League gives a team the pride of being the best and beating the best from all over the continent and that is why I consider the Champions League as the priority.
So when the scousers won it you thought they were the best team in Europe?

:confused:

1. Premier League
2. Carling Cup

3. Champions League
4. FA Cup

18th Epl would be nice in one of the final seasons of Fergie's manegment
a Carling cup would be a thank you for the young players who without them we wouldn't have been in the final

the ucl is very hard imo and the Fa cup would be exhausting for our team

1. Champions League
2. Premier League
3. FA Cup
4. Carling Cup

If we had not won the PL last season, i would swap 1 and 2 around.

As it stands, id rather win back to back in Europe than win 3 straight in the league.

We can, and will, do it all.

ReddestFront said:
The manager has once more claimed that winning the Champions League is his No.1 priority this season.

For me the priorities will always be different:

1. Premier League
2. Champions League
3. FA Cup
4. League Cup

Even when we overtake the scousers I'll always want to be English Champions before European Champions. I remember when the scousers won the European Cup and finished 5th in the League - no way could even they claim to be the best team in Europe . . .
I agree with every word you typed.

andersons_left_foot said:
them 2 words in the same sentence scare me :p how did you have kids with men?
Don't you watch sitcoms, apparently it happens all the time. We all know that everything that happens on TV is real.

Besides, since this was the 17th or 18th time it had been posted I thought I would have some fun with it, since the other priorities gets posted a couple times a year as well. ;) Might as well combine them. :p

Premier League
Champions League
FA Cup
Carling Cup ..

This is a permanent order, and although the Champions League is a more prestigious honor, for me the Premier League still tops em all.

Discussion starter · #29 ·
Cappy said:
Besides, since this was the 17th or 18th time it had been posted I thought I would have some fun with it, since the other priorities gets posted a couple times a year as well. ;) Might as well combine them. :p
My apologies, as Admin. on a somewhat larger site than this I do appreciate how frustrating that can be. :(

ReddestFront said:
My apologies, as Admin. on a somewhat larger site than this I do appreciate how frustrating that can be. :(
Don't worry about it. It isn't a big a deal buddy. I was just having some fun. Keep making threads its fun. ;)

It wasn't frustrating at all.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.