Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Udinese striker Fabio Quagliarella has claimed that Manchester United are still interested in signing him.

The Italian international was linked with a move to Old Trafford last season and he believes that United are still looking to obtain his signature.

"I like the big Italian clubs and Spain attracts me," he told Monday's Gazzetta dello Sport. "But when I heard that Manchester were - and I think still are - interested in me, I felt very flattered.

"But I must repeat Udine is a beautiful place and I feel good. I am relaxed and aware that any decision goes through the club.

"I'm in no hurry to leave. I have five years on my contract and these are things that happen in June."

The 25-year-old also admitted to being a big fan of United and England striker Wayne Rooney.

"I've only seen Rooney play on television but he made a great impression on me," said the frontman.

this is from sportinglife.com

·
Registered
31 Posts
haha, this guy quagliarella is thee most flukey player i have ever seen. Some of his goals are ridiculous- i'm talking 30 yard volleys, overhead kicks- landing back on his feet (no joke!). Either he is the best player in the world (not likely) or a flukey player claiming interest from united.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Think fergie has been interested in every man, monkey, player in the world !!!

If you listen to news papers & foreign players...

Until it comes from fergies mouth don't believe it, remember Rooney !!!

·
Registered
78 Posts
I take it he wants a pay rise at his current club or wants a move to a big Italian team and using United as we were supposedly interested last summer.
Lost count of the number of players who use us to broker deals with other/current clubs

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
we apparently tried to get him over them summer, he looks pretty good but we have to go all out for benzema

BENZEMA OR BUST!

·
has been served
2,947 Posts
alto10 said:
never seen him play but think benzema is the one we should go for
How can you possibly say that when you havent even seen Quagliarella? How do you know Benzema is better? Quagliarella scores some of the most beautiful goals around, watch him on youtube.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Justice said:
How can you possibly say that when you havent even seen Quagliarella? How do you know Benzema is better? Quagliarella scores some of the most beautiful goals around, watch him on youtube.
I was hoping we might have signed him last summer when the speculation was there. This guy has scored the most incredible goals.
Check them out. He has some beauties in there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh2m2Gu0cQA

1 - 8 of 8 Posts