Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I from malaysia and i wish to order the third kit. just wish to ask you guys that how is the Value Added Tax calculated?

Z

·
0 Posts
VAT is 17.5%

Example: Shirt = £30 + 17.5% (£5.25) = Total payable: £35.25

Edit: Where are you buying it from? VAT should already be included in the price.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i am going to order online, from united direct. when i want to checkout, i realise that beside the total price, it states in bracket, Ex VAT

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the total amount i purchased is around 95 pounds, including delivery fees. so i have to calculate and include the VAT, since it says that the 95 pounds exclude VAT, is it like this?

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thx very much, but the sites does not have the stocks for 3rd kit anymore. so i just order from united direct.

a gift for my little sister, worth it lol, haha

·
Registered
46 Posts
Yeah or try this site, they seem to have the new 3rd kit for £17. You can even get 'BERBATOV 9' on the back for a whopping extra £1:

www.soccertriads.com

I've read some great reviews. Quality seems to be fantastic also.

·
Banned
1,790 Posts
Blade said:
VAT is 17.5%

Example: Shirt = £30 + 17.5% (£5.25) = Total payable: £35.25

Edit: Where are you buying it from? VAT should already be included in the price.
sorry blade you are wrong mate you wont pay VAT of 17.5% this is for uk you will pay only for your country
like me iv bought 3 shirt pen etc

Example: = £175 = Total payable: £175 online that i paid to megastore
its depend by which means it coming to you by airmail or ups mine was from ups

and i got to pay mauritian tax that is 15 % VAT and an additional fees for ups

im sure you wont pay VAT of UK you got to pay that VAT of your own country upon receiving
when youll place your order and confirm youll see there wont be any tax of 17.25 im 100 % sure

Z

·
0 Posts
Ritesh MU said:
sorry blade you are wrong mate you wont pay VAT of 17.5% this is for uk you will pay only for your country
He asked how VAT was calculated in the UK so I told him. Nothing more, nothing less.

·
Banned
1,790 Posts
sorry blade lol didnt pay atten to that well i think iv reply him how it will work though he wont pay vat upon purchasing but upon receiving sure he will pay of his country

cheers

·
Registered
73 Posts
United 3rd kit name

Im getting the blue united kit but i dont want a players name i want somebody like wembley 68 or sometihng like that anyone got any ideas

Z

·
0 Posts
I've got an old shirt with 'Busby' and the number 84 (Age when he died) on it.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks for all the info, i will consider all the options first, hehe

i intend to get best 7 and charlton 9, names suitable for the shirt, shld be nice

1 - 20 of 24 Posts