Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just quick one

fc united fans views on fergie?

like im talking about the main fc united fans the guys that have been there from the start in 05

cause you get the song "fergie said go and watch chelsea, are you having a laugh, ill be watching fc etc etc"

now fergie made his point clear he doesnt agree with fc so whats the view from fc united fans. do they now all dislike the man they once loved?

S

·
0 Posts
just quick one

fc united fans views on fergie? Personally ? my views are the same as they've always been. The man is a legend.

like im talking about the main fc united fans the guys that have been there from the start in 05

cause you get the song "fergie said go and watch chelsea, are you having a laugh, ill be watching fc etc etc" The song is sort of a joke reply to what he said.

now fergie made his point clear he doesnt agree with fc so whats the view from fc united fans. do they now all dislike the man they once loved?
I would say that i don't know one FCUM fan who dislikes SAF, that's only my opinion since no-one can answer for every single FCUM fan.

PS, your avatar is now sorted out. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would say that i don't know one FCUM fan who dislikes SAF, that's only my opinion since no-one can answer for every single FCUM fan.

PS, your avatar is now sorted out. :thumbsup:
oh so its more irony if anything not actually directed at him. was just a bit confused.

nice on on the avatar tho, saves me doing it :D

S

·
0 Posts
oh so its more irony if anything not actually directed at him. was just a bit confused.

nice on on the avatar tho, saves me doing it :D
Aimed at what he said rather than actually directed at him, if you get what i mean. :thumbsup:

No probs on avatar, 5 second job. ;)

·
Registered
703 Posts
He has slagged us off a number of times :( and it is upsetting but how could we ever hate him?! You just couldn't. I would love to one day have a real chat with him about FC United (not that I would ever get that chance) but over all... FERGIE= LEGEND!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts