Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright lads, im an evertonian. Absolute hate liverpool with all me heart and soul. Thats why i like united winning things,they hate yous, so i like yous, simple. And hope to god yous catch their record and beat it. Istanbul was the worst night of my life and if they win the premiership kill me. I'm a home and away blue and yes a scouser and ive always wandered...

I love Rooney. I thinks he's cute and he's a fantastic player and my question is ' do you ever consider him when you sind anti-scouse songs?' ' do you ever wander how he must be feeling?' this is not for an arguements sake, i genuinlley want to know. Rooney is born n bred in croxteth and you are big hypocrites when you sing anti-scouse songs. Dont want an arguement just a few answers.

Nice one

EVERTON F.A CUP WINNERS 2009 MANU LEAGUE CHAMPIONS 2009

Re-jigged from ""I hate rooney, he's a fat B*stard cant stand him."

·
I aim to Misbehave
6,371 Posts
Well, I've been around for a while, and I also know a few toffees, post on a toffee forum as well, and I can tell you that pretty much everyone here as a decent respect for Everton.
That beeing said, their scouser chants and jokes are not meant for Liverpool people as a city, but liverpoo fans. And I think Rooney knows that too.

·
Gary Neville's love child
4,035 Posts
Can't feel any worse than all the cockney united fans who sing about hating themselves (though they're probably the c*nts in the north stand that don't sing :p). I don't consider it an issue cos rooney knows its not aimed at him and he knows we love him to bits.

S

·
0 Posts
*** SALFORD RED checks back pocket for wallet before replying, pheeew, it's still there***

When we sing Anti scouse songs they are not aimed at players in the United shirt
and the players know it as well.
Same as when we sing Anti England songs, the English players know that as well.

*** SALFORD RED checks wallet still there and leaves quickly***

MANCHESTER UNITED CHAMPIONS OF ENGLAND, CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE, CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD !!!!

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
pretty much what sporting said. you can put the shoe on the other foot really. say if we lived in a parallel universe and it was city and everton who where in united and pools shoes. and a player called bayne booney from manchester signed from united to everton, would you stop singing songs about city for the sake his from manc, its the clubs heritage and to hate everything red scouse. and a lot of united fans will tell the admiration they have for david moyes but not one will tell you the same about rafa

·
Banned
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
*** SALFORD RED checks back pocket for wallet before replying, pheeew, it's still there***

When we sing Anti scouse songs they are not aimed at players in the United shirt
and the players know it as well.
Same as when we sing Anti England songs, the English players know that as well.

*** SALFORD RED checks wallet still there and leaves quickly***

MANCHESTER UNITED CHAMPIONS OF ENGLAND, CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE, CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD !!!!
everyteam has d*ck heads like yaself :)

·
Gary Neville's love child
4,035 Posts
pretty much what sporting said. you can put the shoe on the other foot really. say if we lived in a parallel universe and it was city and everton who where in united and pools shoes. and a player called bayne booney from manchester signed from united to everton, would you stop singing songs about city for the sake his from manc, its the clubs heritage and to hate everything red scouse. and a lot of united fans will tell the admiration they have for david moyes but not one will tell you the same about rafa
You joking???? I love rafa! He's an absolute comedian thinking he had the league bagged by xmas, the 'facts' rant, blaming torres getting injured.... it's brilliant to have such a joke in charge of such a joke team :p

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Can't feel any worse than all the cockney united fans who sing about hating themselves (though they're probably the c*nts in the north stand that don't sing :p). I don't consider it an issue cos rooney knows its not aimed at him and he knows we love him to bits.
hey im a cockney red with a ST in the east stand and have been to many aways this year including the super cup and inter milan away. thats not fair :thumbsdownsmileyani

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
pisses me off when oppo fans come along and fook things up. I wish they could stay and have a decent,
sensible debate. We always make them feel welcome and encourage them to post.
We want to have other fans on here so we can see a different perspective on things, but sadly
they always **** it up and show their true colours. *****!

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
alright lads, im an evertonian. Absolute hate liverpool with all me heart and soul. Thats why i like united winning things,they hate yous, so i like yous, simple. And hope to god yous catch their record and beat it. Istanbul was the worst night of my life and if they win the premiership kill me. I'm a home and away blue and yes a scouser and ive always wandered...

I hate rooney, he's a fat B*stard cant stand him. However he's a fantastic player and my question is ' do you ever consider him when you sind anti-scouse songs?' ' do you ever wander how he must be feeling?' this is not for an arguements sake, i genuinlley want to know. Rooney is born n bred in croxteth and you are big hypocrites when you sing anti-scouse songs. Dont want an arguement just a few answers.

Nice one

EVERTON F.A CUP WINNERS 2009 MANU LEAGUE CHAMPIONS 2009
Feck off, no need for this ******** ere :fyou:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts