Manchester United Talk banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
well that post was fair enough.
It was calling sal a dick head for no reason that ended his time here.
i don`t think phrases like, "I hate rooney, he's a fat B*stard cant stand him." should be respected. It`s okay not to like Rooney but there`s a way and a way how to say it, especially on this place. I don`t think he was pretending us not to say anything when he was offending one of our most lovable players, eh?

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
i don`t think phrases like, "I hate rooney, he's a fat B*stard cant stand him." should be respected. It`s okay not to like Rooney but there`s a way and a way how to say it, especially on this place. I don`t think he was pretending us not to say anything when he was offending one of our most lovable players, eh?
but he said Rooney is a fantastic player. You can understand why they would hate Rooney. I know I would.
'Once a blue, always a blue' ring any bells? Everyone that isnt a United fan calls Rooney a fat *******.

Even some of our fans call him shrek and ugly. Its no biggie, cos its just banter.

can we actively recruit dipper fans to the forum then, just for the sheer laugh we would all get mocking them:laugh:
yes, please do. We have had a couple of Scousers(of the Pile variety) on here, but they all end up leaving when their team start doing shit. :)

·
Banned
9,926 Posts

I think what he said was very nice...showed he has a sensitive side.. :)

*check post*

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
but he said Rooney is a fantastic player. You can understand why they would hate Rooney. I know I would.
'Once a blue, always a blue' ring any bells? Everyone that isnt a United fan calls Rooney a fat *******.

Even some of our fans call him shrek and ugly. Its no biggie, cos its just banter.

yes, please do. We have had a couple of Scousers(of the Pile variety) on here, but they all end up leaving when their team start doing shit. :)

Just like showing off my MS Paint skills. :thumbsup:

·
Least popular Moderator
24,837 Posts
tbf, SAL did says things like "Checking my wallet" which the Everton guy could take offence to.

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts

Might be a United fan or not, such insults i won`t accept, you see it how you want now matey ;)

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
tbf, SAL did says things like "Checking my wallet" which the Everton guy could take offence to.
I would tend to agree with this.

Anyway, what he said in return was only stating a fact. Every team does have a certain amount of dickheads in their support. (not saying SAL is one obviously).
But if I recieved one of those posts if I went onto another forums board, then I'd think they are a bit of a dick, especially as I hadn't done anything to upset them.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
If you were reffing one of my games with that tash, I think you would get ripped apart lmao :D
The ref assignor said I had to shave it earlier this week, so as of Monday it is gone. :frown:

I reffed the pre-season scrimmages with it though. :thumbsup:
All the coaches just died laughing when they saw me though. :blink::huh:

G

·
well that post was fair enough.
It was calling sal a dick head for no reason that ended his time here.
That and a couple of other posts that didn't get through moderation.:thumbsup:

It's funny reading other members comments when they don't know what goes on behind the scenes
and the sh!t posts that get deleted and scum banned before they even reach the forums.

I might start a thread in the pub and post up some that we get. :rofl:

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts

It's funny reading other members comments when they don't know what goes on behind the scenes
and the sh!t posts that get deleted and scum banned before they even reach the forums.

Go for it mate ;)

·
Banned
9,511 Posts

Go on then :mad:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts

do it! it be the most viewed thread this yr

21 - 40 of 45 Posts