Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has come through our academy and had a place in our starting 11 this season? (And are there any you would say will make an appearance from our academy next season)

Having a bit of a debate with a dipper and he has stumped me on this, i'm terrible with knowledge of our Youth teams etc!

·
HODOR!
7,033 Posts
Evans, Rafael, Fabio, Possebon, Gibson, have all started at some point i think not great on the youth either.

Macheda [sp] Next year

But check the youth and academy section in Man Utd Chat might help

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
Ady87 said:
Who has come through our academy and had a place in our starting 11 this season? (And are there any you would say will make an appearance from our academy next season)

Having a bit of a debate with a dipper and he has stumped me on this, i'm terrible with knowledge of our Youth teams etc!
brown, JOS evans scholsey gigsy welbeck gibson nevvile fletcher

nest season i couldnt tell you
but nacheda and petricci(sp?) are highly rated

hope that helps

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
RED till i DIE said:
Evans, Rafael, Fabio, Possebon, Gibson, have all started at some point i think not great on the youth either.

Macheda [sp] Next year

But check the youth and academy section in Man Utd Chat might help
we signed possebon and rafeal and fabio

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Off the top of my head giggsy, scholes, brown, neville, o'shea, welbeck, campbell, possebon, evans, gibson, foster (not sure if he came through our academy though).

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
RN10 said:
Off the top of my head giggsy, scholes, brown, neville, o'shea, welbeck, campbell, possebon, evans, gibson, foster (not sure if he came through our academy though).
Fletcher

·
Banned
12,703 Posts
Giggs, Scholes, Brown, Neville, Evans, Welbeck,
Campbell, Fletcher, Gibson, Evans, O'Shea.
Rafael, Fabio, Rodrigo and Foster were never
part of our Academy.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Surely scholes giggs welbeck neville brown and fletcher were part of our academy peejay? I honestly don't know the answer but im 99% sure

1 - 12 of 12 Posts