12 - Cristiano Ronaldo with 101 Goals

Wazza on 99 too

Edit: Bah........not prem

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Blade said:
Yep well done. That failed. How about who is the most likely player to reach 100 goals. Isn't it amazing that after all the goals we have scored that noone has scored 100 in the prem for us. Giggs, Scholes, Solskjaer, Van Nistelrooy and Andy Cole all in the 90s i think but no one 100 yet.

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
scott 4 evra said:
Yep well done. That failed. How about who is the most likely player to reach 100 goals. Isn't it amazing that after all the goals we have scored that noone has scored 100 in the prem for us. Giggs, Scholes, Solskjaer, Van Nistelrooy and Andy Cole all in the 90s i think but no one 100 yet.
Neville.

Z

·
0 Posts
Giggs is only four away but I honestly can't see him scoring that many goals this
season. Ronaldo is the next closest of the players still at the club so I'd have to
say he's the most likely.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Blade said:
Giggs is only four away but I honestly can't see him scoring that many goals this
season. Ronaldo is the next closest of the players still at the club so I'd have to
say he's the most likely.
Ye I agree but wat a bout Scholes, he'll be back soon and he's only a few goals off.

Z

·
0 Posts
scott 4 evra said:
Ye I agree but wat a bout Scholes, he'll be back soon and he's only a few goals off.
He needs four same as giggs. Forgot about him. But to be honest he's not exactly
prolific anymore lol. He doesn't venture forward much anymore due to his tired legs
so I still reckon Ronaldo will get to 100 before anyone.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
I think I heard a while ago the only players scoring 100 PL goals and played for United is Dwight Yorke, Andy Cole and Teddy Sheringham.

Z

·
0 Posts
spellbound said:
I think I heard a while ago the only players scoring 100 PL goals and played for United is Dwight Yorke, Andy Cole and Teddy Sheringham.
No players have scored 100 PREMIER LEAGUE goals. Plenty have scored 100 in
all competitions, but this was just about the Premiership.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Blade said:
No players have scored 100 PREMIER LEAGUE goals. Plenty have scored 100 in
all competitions, but this was just about the Premiership.
I know DY, AC and TS havent scored 100 for United in PL but through their career they've scored 100 in PL. DY got some during his days in AV and AC in Newcastle and Teddy in Spuds and God knows all the clubs he played for after leaving United.

SO what all these three got in common is that all scored 100+ PL goals but not all 100 for United. And these are the only players who played for United who reached 100 goals in PL (so far).

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
spellbound said:
I know DY, AC and TS havent scored 100 for United in PL but through their career they've scored 100 in PL. DY got some during his days in AV and AC in Newcastle and Teddy in Spuds and God knows all the clubs he played for after leaving United.

SO what all these three got in common is that all scored 100+ PL goals but not all 100 for United. And these are the only players who played for United who reached 100 goals in PL (so far).
Can't you use their proper names?

ACDY ******** does your head in when your tired :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts