Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry if this is the wrong place but my uncle got me with this while watching the game last night

Who is the only English player to have won the European Cup with two differant English teams ?

G

·
Who is the only player to have scored a hat trick in all
four divisions of the football league, Premier League,
FA Cup, League Cup and at international level?

G

·
Between me and Jazz, we have these, but there could be more. (13 so far)

Steve Bruce, Bryan Robson, Roy Keane, Mark Hughes, Paul Ince, Gareth Southgate, Stuart Pearce, Chris Casper, Dennis Wise, Paul Gascoigne, Tony Adams, Paul Merson, David Moyes.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
-zuco- said:
Between me and Jazz, we have these, but there could be more. (13 so far)

Steve Bruce, Bryan Robson, Roy Keane, Mark Hughes, Paul Ince, Gareth Southgate, Stuart Pearce, Chris Casper, Dennis Wise, Paul Gascoigne, Tony Adams, Paul Merson, David Moyes.
WOW

I had Mark Hughes, Paul Ince, Gareth Southgate, Steve Bruce, Stuart Pearce, Roy Keane and David Moyes, who played for Preston North End when Beckham was on loan to them! Chris Casper, manager of Bury played in the ManU youth team with Beckham. Hening Berg, who manages FC Lyn Oslo. Simon Davey, Barnsley, played with him at Preston North End. Tony Adams managed Wycombe and played with Beckham for England. Dennis Wise who managed Swindon and others.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.