Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some Great ones here worth a read... http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/funny_old_game/7274771.stm

Here's some of the better ones!

"If you are driving to work, don't get into a car with Liam Miller because he gets involved in more car crashes than anybody I know."
Roy Keane puts Liam Miller on the transfer list after getting fed-up with his excuses for turning up late to training.

"I have just got to turn up sober and on time."
David Haye insists Enzo Maccarinelli will be the one getting punch-drunk when the pair meet in next weekend's cruiserweight unification bout.

"It was the 95th minute of their usual seven minutes of injury time."
Sir Alex Ferguson, not bitter about Arsenal's late-late equaliser against Aston Villa.

"It was a good header by Davies, but what a reaction save from Claudio Reyna!"
Iain Dowie on MOTD2. Is the ex-Man City player really in goal for Liverpool?

"They say they're the best side in the world but they're not on top of Serie A, are they?"
606 host Tim Lovejoy on Barcelona. Maybe that's because they play in La Liga?

"We're still in the hat for all four competitions."
John Terry after the West Ham game, obviously forgetting what happened last Sunday.

"Frank has money. He can eat two or three steaks a day if he wants to."
Frank Rijkaard's brother and agent insists money won't tempt him to Chelsea.

"I feel like a mosquito in a nudist colony, I just don't know where to start."
Miami Heat coach Pat Riley after the team ended a 13-game losing streak against the Sacramento Kings.

"There's a mustard-coloured Peugeot in the car park, registration XXXXXXX. You've left your windows open. Chances are if your car is a mustard colour you want it nicked, but just to let you know."
Announcer before the Plymouth-Burnley match.

"For those standing up there will be free seats in a minute as many people will be leaving for Pride Park. For those of you going to Pride Park I want you to remember the following - it is not the winning that matters, it is the taking part that counts."
Train manager on the 13.23 train to Derby for the game against Sunderland.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts