Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTF !? I mean - Taylor got it only 3, pogatetz too, how about that guy who recently deliberately hit the toher guy ( Newcastle ?? )...nemanja elbowed the guy just week after it against liverpool and he didn't even get a red !!!! he got yellow ! and he jumped with an elbow upfront unlike kovac!
what a joke

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
The challenge looked a lot worse than it was because it left Cole covered in blood and requiring stitches. That's probably the reason for the 4 game ban.

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
reddwarf said:
The challenge looked a lot worse than it was because it left Cole covered in blood and requiring stitches. That's probably the reason for the 4 game ban.
i know mate but that's why you have slow motion and stuff

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
CROoney said:
i know mate but that's why you have slow motion and stuff
True, and I agree that a 3 game ban would have been sufficient, but I think the fact that the challenge put Cole out of the game didn't help either.

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
reddwarf said:
True, and I agree that a 3 game ban would have been sufficient, but I think the fact that the challenge put Cole out of the game didn't help either.
BUT it certainly helped taylor

·
Banned
292 Posts
CROoney said:
WTF !? I mean - Taylor got it only 3, pogatetz too, how about that guy who recently deliberately hit the toher guy ( Newcastle ?? )...nemanja elbowed the guy just week after it against liverpool and he didn't even get a red !!!! he got yellow ! and he jumped with an elbow upfront unlike kovac!
what a joke
Two wrongs don't make a right CRO, it was a disgraceful challenge that deserved this kind of punishment. I am also happy that Croatia have been punished for the Racist abuse aimed at Emile Heskey from the Croatia supporters. I have not got any respect for the Croatia football team as a result of the totally unacceptable behaviour of the Croatia players and supporters in this recent match against England. After all the talk of the supposed great and loyal support from Croatia fans it was also a surprise to see Croatia supporters booing the team at half time and leaving the stadium 20 minutes before the end of the match.

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Banana-rama said:
Two wrongs don't make a right CRO, it was a disgraceful challenge that deserved this kind of punishment. I am also happy that Croatia have been punished for the Racist abuse aimed at Emile Heskey from the Croatia supporters. I have not got any respect for the Croatia football team as a result of the totally unacceptable behaviour of the Croatia players and supporters in this recent match against England. After all the talk of the supposed great and loyal support from Croatia fans it was also a surprise to see Croatia supporters booing the team at half time and leaving the stadium 20 minutes before the end of the match.
learn the rules lad...i said my last about this subject with you over pms'...
you're just posting on this subject clearly to disturb me

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
did anyone happen to see terry ELLBOWING reina ! he actually jumped with ellbow up front unlike kovac who had his arm straighten

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
he didn't even get the yellow....that proves what i've been saying all along - there are almost 5 similar jumps per week in epl

Z

·
0 Posts
I respect the fact you will defend your countrymen to the end, but sometimes you do let it cloud your judgement. The punishment is fair in my opinion.

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Blade said:
I respect the fact you will defend your countrymen to the end, but sometimes you do let it cloud your judgement. The punishment is fair in my opinion.
don't get me wrong - you won fair and square,it's not about that at all...but 4 match ban...for this ?
even cappy was surprised when i showed him the video and he said that it was a foul at best...since that incident happened i've managed to find at least 2-3 similar fouls ( i.e. - vidic against liverpool - he also jumped with elbow up front, unilke robert...) - as i said - blood and j. cole did their part...accidents happen - but the 4 match ban...no way...
i'm first to attach one of my owns when doing something wrong ---nikon kovac dives a lot - corluka and simunic are too aggresive - our goal should have never been allowed, you should have been awarded a penalty and all that stands - but this was not a red card ... c'mon -even your players admited it
seriously mate - i hate double standards - i would be first to slate our players for stupidity ( both croatia and united players )

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
great - his ban is reduced to 3 matches-----

which is more acceptable .....

he will be able to play against ukraine and is left to sit out only andorra clash

1 - 12 of 12 Posts