Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how come the guy is such a poor PL manager with poor signings, poor team selection etc and seemingly generally a s**house yet has the magic touch when it comes to europe.

he has a talismanic effect and honestly the dipper teams that got to the finals in and won one and lost one weren't the greatest, yet they got there and they continue to do well in the CL every year.

how come?? a flop as a league manager yet a CL miracle worker. it's not just luck.

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
well i think if you look at the team he has its very foreign based which i think always helps against European opposition, i also believe he knows more about spanish teams than he does english
but another thing i think could help is the fact liverpool have this 'love affair' with European football which i think give the team a moral boost when it comes to playing in europe,

where as in england there known more for under united's shadow and they have a monkey on there back cause they cant deliver in england so there moral is less

·
Registered
773 Posts
he's just like wenger..well, almost....how can he play dossena on the big day against city....credit to rafa for the draw, setup us for more space to breath....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts