Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im sorry but Rafa is an absolute twonk..........check this ****

Liverpool manager Rafa Benitez has declared that Everton came for the draw after the two teams clashed in the FA Cup fourth round at Anfield.
A Joleon Lescott header had put the visitors in the lead in the 27th minute only for Steven Gerrard to force a replay at Goodison Park in ten days time.
Benitez was left frustrated after the Toffees left Anfield with their second 1-1 draw in six days.
Despite his obvious annoyance the former Valencia boss was confident his side could learn to succeed against such defensive tactics in the future.
"One team was trying to win and the other team was trying not to lose," he said.
"We dominated the game, controlled everything but it was just one mistake and they have scored.
"They were coming for a draw, we were trying to win. It is hard against a team with ten players behind the ball, but I was pleased with our performance.
"We know some teams will do the same thing and defend. We just have to learn to upset them and to attack.
"I am only bothered, though, about what we do. Whether we win or not. I have never played like that here, and never did this while I was at Valencia, maybe at Extremadura a few times.
"But I do not want to walk about this. I have my ideas and you can see it on the pitch."
The winners of the replay will face Aston Villa or Doncaster at home in the fifth round.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11669_4849020,00.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We've never played against a ten behind the ball team have we :rolleyes:

Also what about this...........

Rafa Benitez has confirmed Robbie Keane was not injured after the striker missed Liverpool's 1-1 draw with Everton in the FA Cup fourth round.
Keane had started last Monday's Premier League draw between the Merseyside rivals, but did not even make the bench for Sunday's Cup tie at Anfield.
The Irishman's omission sparked fresh speculation about his future at the club after struggling to make an impact since his £20million move from Tottenham last summer.
Reds boss Benitez did not expand on the reasons for Keane being left out, merely confirming the 28-year-old was not injured.
Working hard

"Robbie Keane was not selected, we have a very good squad," said Benitez. "He was not injured.
"He is working hard and that is the most important thing for me. I have not seen him, but it is normal for every player to want to be in the squad.
"They want to be in the 11 starters so I expect him not to be happy.
"Ngog was in because he scored two goals for the reserves and we had (Dirk) Kuyt and (Ryan) Babel too. That was four strikers in the squad."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11669_4850614,00.html

-----------------------

Rafa is such a tool........He's got Robbie Keane,yes i know he has a shocker sometimes but he CAN finish.Instead he plays NGOG becuase he got 2 goals for the reserves :confused:.......Keane will leave i think

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
He doesn't know what he's doing tbf.

Also, I find someone who plays two holding midfielders a one up front against a team like Stoke who then criticises other teams for playing negatively a hypocrite.

I think there's a good chance he might be gone in the summer.

·
I'm so gorgeous they want to arrest me
8,772 Posts
He is there saying they had 4 strikers in the squad but Kuyt and Babel are playing on the wings?????? Moyes reacted by saying it isnt illegal to defend is it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts