Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This news has just broken so i'm a little unclear on the reasons why, vote rigging i suspect.?!

I'll add more info as i get it.

·
Banned
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cantos red army said:
balls dint want him to go because now whoever is up for election will promise that they will sign ronaldo to get into power and that will jus lead to even more speculation than there is now :mad:

Yeah, i think you could be right. The next President be probably be more extreme than Calderon but he never did get Ronaldo did he.!!??

·
Banned
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Loads of breaking sports news on SKY right now. Ancelotti's press conference on Kaka', Tom Hicks' press conference regarding Benitez & the Calderon story.!!

(I need to get a job).

·
Banned
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
trikam patel said:
glad hes gone, created so much storm in the summer. Its good news though because all the rumours will now stop. I think he didnt just cuase havack to ronaldo and saf but he created differences with him and real madrid as well

Do you think Sir Alex might have had something to do with his resignation.??

·
Banned
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
stubie123 said:
Glad this **** has gone, hopefully to be never seen in football again. He failed, could not deliver what he promised. good redence to that piece of ****.

I take it you don't like him then.??

·
Banned
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Clarky101 said:
couldnt have happened to a nicer guy :). Hopefully he'll be in the paper outside the jobcentre tomorrow :D

amazes me how real madrid is run like a country. its madness and how the whole world listens when it happens aswell

Absolutely, the way the Spanish people go on about the Presidency of Real Madrid as though it's held in higher regard than being the Spanish Prime Minister. Saying that, i believe that Fergie has a more important & demanding job than any England Mamager or British Prime Minister.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts