Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
couldnt have happened to a nicer guy :). Hopefully he'll be in the paper outside the jobcentre tomorrow :D

amazes me how real madrid is run like a country. its madness and how the whole world listens when it happens aswell

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
He failed with Ronaldo so he's out the door, i think this is proof that Ronaldo has NO contract agreement with Real this summer.

And the new boss won't promise what he can't give, Ronaldo won't go there so why would he lie about it??? He'll just be out the door like Calderon if he did lie.

·
Banned
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Clarky101 said:
couldnt have happened to a nicer guy :). Hopefully he'll be in the paper outside the jobcentre tomorrow :D

amazes me how real madrid is run like a country. its madness and how the whole world listens when it happens aswell

Absolutely, the way the Spanish people go on about the Presidency of Real Madrid as though it's held in higher regard than being the Spanish Prime Minister. Saying that, i believe that Fergie has a more important & demanding job than any England Mamager or British Prime Minister.

·
Least popular Moderator
24,837 Posts
While no one detests Calderon more than me, this is actually bad news.

Perez will likely take over soon enough and he is actually worse than Calderon.

If you think the public tapping up of Ronaldo was bad with Calderon, then just wait until Perez sets out his targets.

·
Keen on Fella's
8,472 Posts
no matter who is in charge at REAL, you can be guaranteed it will be another meglomaniac on a massive ego trip, its what they do at REAL.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts