Manchester United Talk banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
Clarky101 said:
19 year old boy raping a 26 year old women. hmmm that sounds legit........ i hope he stuck it to her like he sticks it up the flanks
J_Stand said:
These things never stand up, its all lies and once again a footballers reputation will be dragged down with it. She'll make a few quid then it'll all be over or thrown out in court. What was she doing there in the first place, i presume she was one of these 100 slags invited to the event.

Also why are United players allowed to sing in the grapes, everytime we try getting a chant going or any sort of sing song they boot us out
J_Stand said:
100 girls at a united party statistically one of ems gunna cry rape, whoever decided to let these silly slappers in to the do needs his head checking.
dovorian said:
What a load of rubbish. Apparently the girls boyfriend reported it. So basically he got jealous and went too far. Girls go to the party so they can through themselves at the players, why was she there if she had a boyfriend. Johnny wouldn't do a thing, you can tell what kind of person he is when he gets interviewed. He's on bail because there is no evidence of him doing it, no bruises.

Why do they always name the person who supposibly raped someone, and not the person who reported it........ The cow and her boyfriend should get in trouble for wasting police time. None of you actually believe he did it..... if you do i think your gullible.

Cut the crap you people !

You have never seen let alone spoken to these girls so you have no right to
judge them.

Not one of you has ever said a single word to Jonny Evans in your lives and yet
you swear blind he is not the kind of person to do this, lmao.

You are speaking about something you know little or nothing about - and to be
honest I feel embarassed for you - obviously you have no idea how stupid you
actually sound !!!

Deal in facts not fiction and keep these rather stupid opinins of yours in check -
not only do you sound rather gormless but you might cause us problems with
crap like this.......

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
Cut the crap you people !

You have never seen let alone spoken to these girls so you have no right to
judge them.

Not one of you has ever said a single word to Jonny Evans in your lives and yet
you swear blind he is not the kind of person to do this, lmao.

You are speaking about something you know little or nothing about - and to be
honest I feel embarassed for you - obviously you have no idea how stupid you
actually sound !!!

Deal in facts not fiction and keep these rather stupid opinins of yours in check -
not only do you sound rather gormless but you might cause us problems with
crap like this.......

I agree with you Carly about everything actually.

·
Registered
211 Posts
JE has got a girlfriend why would he even think about rape. I'm glad she's staying by him during this, i wouldn't want his life to be ruined because of these claims.

Z

·
0 Posts
dovorian said:
JE has got a girlfriend why would he even think about rape. I'm glad she's staying by him during this, i wouldn't want his life to be ruined because of these claims.

So no rapist has ever had a girlfriend? I can't believe the stupidity of some people :confused: Rape is not about sex, it's about power and control so the fact that he has a girlfriend is irrelevant. The fact that you're only concerned with how this will affect Johnny says a lot about your views on women. SHE is the one who has allegedly been but through the ordeal so let's wait for the outcome before we pass judgement.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
-zuco- said:
So no rapist has ever had a girlfriend? I can't believe the stupidity of some people :confused: Rape is not about sex, it's about power and control so the fact that he has a girlfriend is irrelevant. The fact that you're only concerned with how this will affect Johnny says a lot about your views on women. SHE is the one who has allegedly been but through the ordeal so let's wait for the outcome before we pass judgement.

I agree with everything in your post zuco....

Plus he was probably pissed out of his head.......

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Not trying to spark off more random debate here but thought we should all know:

Manchester United star Jonny Evans 'cleared of rape'

EXCLUSIVE

Soccer star Jonny Evans will not be prosecuted for rape following the notorious Manchester United Christmas party.

The Northern Ireland defender, 19, who is on loan at Sunderland, is due to answer bail this month but it is understood he will be told no further action will be taken. Evans was quizzed for 15 hours by police after a 26-year-old woman said she had been attacked. She was taken to a sexual assault centre, examined by medics and interviewed by police.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/topstories/2008/03/08/manchester-united-star-jonny-evans-cleared-of-rape-89520-20344080/

·
Registered
211 Posts
Thank god for that. Hopefully the claims haven't damaged his relationship with his girlfriend.

I think the woman who made the claims should be named and punished. Once again, a woman has claimed that a footballer has raped/attacked her and the claims have turned to be out rubbish.

61 - 69 of 69 Posts