Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well.... I hope I won't be seething tomorrow like the bin-dippers are tonight, but let's enjoy while we can.

Ladies and gents, enjoy RAWK

You fat ******* streak of piss

Pathetic.

**** me

we ******* gifted them this. first reina now alonso. ******* criminal after doing all the hard work in the first hard.

dying a horrible death since that second goal. how deflating this second half is.

one goal can change this they need to life their heads.

whats over, was that the final whistle??? :rofl:

FUKIN OFFICALS 2NITE!

**** OF!

Done by the officials tonight. Don't care if you think its an embarrassment tbh, its true, simple as.

i don't care if anyone thinks am bitter but that ref has been a total and utter cheat

**** off you turncoating plastic flag waving cockney *******

you fat *******

WE'RE GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE !

Frank Lampard really is a horrible, odious twat. If he was the third Neville brother, I'm not sure I'd dislike him any more.

Frank Lampard is an embarrassment to retards everywhere

****s sake - it was there for the taking when it shouldn't have been and yet again our defenders are like ******* pub players.

this ref is a ******* joke. that was a foul on lucas without a doubt, but **** it. time to focus on the league now .. and yea now youll wave your ****in plastic fans huh? Pathetic. YNWA

Istanbul has fallen :(

Would like to see the stats on how long their players have been on their feet compared to the deck.

Hmn.. imagine Cech against Messi, Henry and Eto... does that help a little bit?

Then Lucas scored and they went mental...

and then..

Carra needs droppin ******* ASAP.

The lads been nothing short of woeful for the past few months and he only looks like hes getting worse.

I blame my brother, The TV's been off all night and he turns it on...

Die drogba, die.

Please, in the next 20 minutes, just die.

i feel sorry for drogba, the slightest bump seems like agony. hard way to live life

Holy shit droga is actually dead..:!
oh no wait ::)

Amazing that we get 3 minutes of injury time for this, in a half that had 6 goals, when they got 6 mins back in 05

The disgrace is those ******* ****** fans of theirs don't deserve to witness that ******* booing at the end of the half just Imagen what would have happened at anfield

PLASTIC WAVING NO HISTORY MOTHA *******

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
''Frank Lampard really is a horrible, odious twat. If he was the third Neville brother, I'm not sure I'd dislike him any more.

Frank Lampard is an embarrassment to retards everywhere''

lmao, quality :rofl:

·
Registered
553 Posts
Frank Lampard really is a horrible, odious twat. If he was the third Neville brother, I'm not sure I'd dislike him any more.

I laughed hard hahaha

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
i'm not laughing cause United ain't qualified so, i'll keep my judgement to myslef, even though some of the things they said are realy funny

·
Registered
553 Posts
Lampard is like Gerrard, they just draw this god like ability from nowhere, got nothing but admiration for the pair of them.

I love how the kopites hate the Nevilles, it really is classic!

·
Banned
8 Posts
Can you blame us for being pissed off in fairness we came so close to pulling of another Istanbull and that was without Gerrard.The general opinion of Liverpool fans after the match was pride more than anger the fighting spirit we showed proves we have a chance of winning no 19.

We can let United tire themselves out against europe which will no doubt tire ye out for the rest of the campaign we have a week off next week when ye play the bitters in the cup all these games take there toll we can sit back and prepare our last 7 games !

But about last night Drogbas a cheating *******

·
The Mexican Boy George
7,601 Posts
Can you blame us for being pissed off in fairness we came so close to pulling of another Istanbull and that was without Gerrard.The general opinion of Liverpool fans after the match was pride more than anger the fighting spirit we showed proves we have a chance of winning no 19.

We can let United tire themselves out against europe which will no doubt tire ye out for the rest of the campaign we have a week off next week when ye play the bitters in the cup all these games take there toll we can sit back and prepare our last 7 games !

Drogba made your lot his bitches for life after the two legs were over.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Drogba went down as soon as a Liverpool player breathed too closely to him, but when he was close to goal, he made an utter laughing stock out of your defense and dismantled you lot like a kid taking apart a lego set.

it was beautiful and put a smile on my face.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts