Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
in South America he is one of their biggest stars, along with Rodrigo Palacio of Boca juniors. Carlos Tevez was able to step up to the plate brilliantly and you would think he wouldnt mind sitting on the bench from time to time either as Manchester United is a huge step up, his goal record is exaclty what we need and there might just be some truth in this you know ... he'd come atleast 15m cheaper than Berbatov and Benzema so this could be a good deal, who knows

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
probably just speculation to be honest, i cant see anyone realisticly comming at the moment, Benzema would be the only forward i could see joining but scenes as he doesnt want to, and would cost in the excess of £40m it's safe to say he wont be leaving Lyon for some time. I cant see Sir Alex parting with £30m for Berbatov, you never know though about Falcao, Fergie does like the rather un-known strikers, he would have signed Tevez in 2005 but for the obstacle of him being part owned and he left it to West Ham to test the premier leagues resolve, if we sign somebody i cant see it being a world superstar comming in, they will be young and hungry with a lot to prove :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts