Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
11,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Real Madrid sporting director Predrag Mijatovic says Sir Alex Ferguson's latest comments about the Spanish champions are 'out of order'.

Earlier this week, a Real director was quoted as saying a deal had been agreed to sign Manchester United winger Cristiano Ronaldo at the end of the season.

Ferguson, who fought off Real's interest in Ronaldo in the summer, responded by claiming he would not 'sell a virus to that mob'.

Real president Ramon Calderon subsequently accused Ferguson of a lack of respect and Mijatovic has also dismissed the United manager's comments.
Tranquility

"In the last summer Ferguson also made some statements that were totally out of order like this one," said Mijatovic in The Sun.

"Ferguson for us has absolutely no importance at all. We have more important things to solve now than respond to him.

"Each of us has to look at their own house and nothing more.

"Ferguson lately is making his statements in his press conferences and last summer he did the same thing.

"We're not paying attention to him. We're a great club and we're never going to answer any statement of anybody.

"For that we have tranquility. We have much more important things to do than bother with the statements of anybody."

Mijatovic also echoed Calderon's sentiments that the Spanish champions are no longer interested in signing Ballon d'Or winner Ronaldo.

He added: "You know perfectly well what we did last summer and for us this subject died last summer. Everything else just doesn't make any sense, honestly."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11667_4671828,00.html

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Is this as out of order as claiming that you have an agreement to sign a player, and who is still under contract and whose club doesn't want to sell?

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
manutd004 said:
Is this as out of order as claiming that you have an agreement to sign a player, and who is still under contract and whose club doesn't want to sell?
Not in their books!!!

Fergie is taking a really strong stand against Madrid, all the top clubs in Europe are loving this!! United have won a lot of respect from other clubs cos they all know how Real operate!

I expect if we are both going for a player the clubs may v well favour a sale to United! Our hands are clean!

Fergie will NEVER do business with Real again! Real have even p'd off Ronaldo I would think, so I expect he will sign a new contract and stay, cos he aint going to Madrid, and why would he, a truly great team is being built at United that could dominate Europe for 10 years, Galacticos? who were they?!

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
Pedreag mijatobitch can suck my balls. He is an absolute ****face, who doesn't have a clue. They've gone through as many managers as kids go through dipers. He really is a ****.

·
Registered
616 Posts
The other thing to come out for this Man U v Real Saga,Spanish press are now saying after Fergie refered to Real Madrid as "that mob"that he was linking them to Mafia,i mean come on !:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts