Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its reported in the News Of The World that Real Madrid are planning a £100m swoop for steve gerrad and gabi alonso, and they value gerrad at £80m.....

GET THE **** OUTTA HERE NO SCOUSER, SCUM OF THE EARTH IS WORTH £80M!!!!!

If the Fat Spanish Potato goes there then I can see his Spanish contingent following him and the scouser should go with them to its the only way he is going to win a League Medal.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Its reported in the News Of The World that Real Madrid are planning a £100m swoop for steve gerrad and gabi alonso, and they value gerrad at £80m.....

GET THE **** OUTTA HERE NO SCOUSER, SCUM OF THE EARTH IS WORTH £80M!!!!!

If the Fat Spanish Potato goes there then I can see his Spanish contingent following him and the scouser should go with them to its the only way he is going to win a League Medal.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: i love tabloid transfer rumours:thumbsup:

Z

·
0 Posts
Tabloid bollocks. News of the World should have to rename itself for false advertising :whistling:

·
Registered
773 Posts
liverpool won't accept it !! even gerrard and alonso won't accept them, liverpool are better team than real madrid...look how liverpool crush them..

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
There's no way Gerrard will leave Liverpool.

It wouldn't surprise anyone if Alonso moved on though. He's been excellent for Liverpool this season but everyone knows that Benitez was trying to sell him to Juve last summer.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
if it were true it would be great. but they won't sell. At least not gerrard.it would be interesting what would happen at real in the summer. with about 17 players rumoured to leave the club...with perez also rumoured to taake charge as president

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
Gerrard reminds me so much of Matt le Tissier in that he is scared of success so stays with the nearly club, so he can stay the biggest fish in the pond .

At a Madrid he would be one of the shoal and he couldnt cope .

Now Rene Artois has been given another four years as the pile boss he will keep his little teachers pet on the payroll

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
Gerrard reminds me so much of Matt le Tissier in that he is scared of success so stays with the nearly club, so he can stay the biggest fish in the pond .

At a Madrid he would be one of the shoal and he couldnt cope .

Now Rene Artois has been given another four years as the pile boss he will keep his little teachers pet on the payroll
Gerrard isn't scared of success his thrives on it, he is just Liverpool through and through and is determined to bring success to Liverpool rather than look for it elsewhere. At Madrid he would be the best player on the team by a mile.

Le Tiss was just a lazy sod who had bags of skill.

·
Registered
9 Posts
news of the world anything to sell a paper.i think they just make things up.i doubt they even pretend to have sources

1 - 20 of 26 Posts