Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
i personally dislike Real Madrid. I would love to see them lose the Championship. Yes it's true there is a difference between this year and last year's team, they're working well, they look as a team, but for how long?...i said it before and am i'm saying it again: i hope they lose ...to Barca...and see those arogant "galacticos" getting lost in the Universe

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
you're so wrong.....the only thing they know to do..is to buy buy buy. Look at Beckham he didn't play even 1/4 of the matches he played at United..all he did there was photos....they think that because of their past they are invincible...and you're wrong again....they don't have such a depth of players as you say....beside the first team squad...they have 2 or 3 players that realy deserve to play in the first team....

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
i realy don't understand why are you kissing real madrid's a** another thing..they're worse than chelsea....chelsea is just a kid beside real madrid........it's my opinion ...they're not what they were in the 50's or when they won all they're trophies....most of them...i'm a United fan..i don't worship other teams like u do....i don't care about them, just everyone thinks that if they were good many years ago..they are the same..now..and that's wrong...i'm ending this discussion with you..it's worthless...it's a free world and i uphold my opinion..and...don't stop swearing..it's not allowed on this forum...even though you switch letters, or don't know how to write that word...it's not allowed..so be more careful...i was polite...so i'll ask the same from you

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
i'm an United fan...and i'm proud of this ....i don't chose the team i want to support bye the nr of trophies...like some do...guess you're one of them.....you can swear all you want....if this is all you know..than..as i said i have nothing to talk to persons like you...see ya...

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Kiddo... oh my god...you're crazy...i didn't start this thread...i just posted my opinon...about Real Madrid's performance...and you and chiboygeorge, disagreed. He didn't start to swear like you did, he accepted my opinion, i did the same to his...but you real have a mental problem..go to a medic...you understand very wrong everything..so..you can post whatever you want....i don't know why i even bothered to respond to someone like you.have fun talkin' to yourself...bye bye weardo...grow up...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.