Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They do owe us more respect. We have sold them 3 quality players with Beckham, Heinze, VNR. I think it's pretty poor show how they are trying to get Ronaldo from us

·
Registered
376 Posts
RichardsReds said:
They do owe us more respect. We have sold them 3 quality players with Beckham, Heinze, VNR. I think it's pretty poor show how they are trying to get Ronaldo from us
Maybe we should try and go after one of their players with some silly money ??? To be honest , I think Ronnie will go sooner rather than later if only because of the weather and being closer to home. If we think the weather gets us down sometimes God knows what it must be like for the likes of ronaldo who is used to sunshine etc. I mean if any of us could work abroad and sit by a pool after work not far from our families what would we do? Me? I'd go and play for Sevilla or Napoli and sip wine on my sun drenched terrace.

If the weather was great in lancashire we'd be fine.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
well mate i'd rather be lifting european cups year in year out, but like fergie said they should show some decency, their not the only club to be interested in ronaldo but the morals of madrid are rock bottom, disgracefully run club !

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We should stop doing business with them now. We've been selling them good players in recent years. We could probably sell those players to Barca or AC Milan, Juve, Inter whoever else. So yeah, they need to start showing respect to us.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
your right ich, but we wont seel against our will, if he can still offer us something which he clearly can so at the end of the day mate they can have pur over the hill has beens, however i cant see ronnie being over the hill in a long time haha

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
RichardsReds said:
The Beast is always hungry and will come back to look for more where they found food in the first place :p

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Your all missing the point you see.

Real Madrid are the most important club in the World, they can do what they want and not listen to anyone else :rolleyes:

But their behaviour has always been disgraceful and theres no way to stop it, as Fifa and UEFA don't like giving foreign teams a row.

Mark my words, if it was the other way around, they would be quick to tell us about it.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
as Fergie said....we sold them because....to say it this way..we wanted to sell them...but this is not Ronnie's case...he's happy here..he's winning trophies..he's the best....and everyone loves him..i could bet my house that he's gonna stay...:)..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts