Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be watching this hoping for a Madrid win, then I'll be on RAWK all night laughing my arse off :rofl:

They're in good form at the moment under Ramos, they've won something like 9 of their last 10 games under him. They're usually crap in Europe though, so the Scousers might get a result over there.

Anyone else gonna be watching it?

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
I'm hoping Gerrard rushes back too early and snaps that hammy. ;)

Can't even cheer for Madrid though after the summer.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
I'm actually really looking forward to this game. 2 of the giants of European football going head to head. It's a fascinating tie.

I hope Madrid win.

·
Davey baby chips 'n' gravy
4,055 Posts
Hopefully, it will be Like the Barca Vs. Liverpool game a few season back, that was a quality game, shame the scouse scum won though. Yes, I will be watching this one, Madrid 1-0 to win.

·
Banned
107 Posts
Madrid to win. I would bet all my vcash. If I had it.
madrid to win indeed, gerrard snappin his hammy, torres breakes his big toe or summat daft.

btw am net to this n gettin very addicted, so what exaclt yis vcash???

im gessin its virtual cash but what can you do with it?, how do you get it?

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
madrid to win indeed, gerrard snappin his hammy, torres breakes his big toe or summat daft.

btw am net to this n gettin very addicted, so what exaclt yis vcash???

im gessin its virtual cash but what can you do with it?, how do you get it?
Yep vcash was virtual cash. We had a vbookie before the upgrade, but unfortunately there isn't a vbookie that's compatible with the new forum software so we've had to scrap it.

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sky sports news say leading bookmakers suspend betting on rafa leaving loserpool. I for one will be sad f he leaves:frown:
He's the perfect manager for them from our point of view. Just good enough to not get sacked (maybe not?) but not good enough to win the league. I hope he stays.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Yes we all want Raffa to stay he's doing a great job there,with Liverpoo's home record,if they dont win here,they are gonna be screwed at home !:laugh:

Liverpoo fc. :rip_1:

·
There's Only One Darren Fletcher!
11,978 Posts
Gerrard's fit enough to start tonight against real

Just shows how helpless the scousers feel without him

and hope that rafa doesnt leave!! i will miss his Raf-rants greatly :)

·
hates City
2,913 Posts
I think Real will win this one with or without Gerrard on the pitch. They are in better shape right now. 2-0 for real. Raul and Robben to score

·
Banned
107 Posts
Yep vcash was virtual cash. We had a vbookie before the upgrade, but unfortunately there isn't a vbookie that's compatible with the new forum software so we've had to scrap it.
shame, wouldve been up for a bit of virtual gambling.
do enough of it on pokerstars

zuco- cheers for da info

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
i too will view this with interest. even if gerrard play it will be tough for pool as i doubt hes fully fit. madrid have improved alot under ramos. i predict 1-0 to madrid or 0-0.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts