Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have heard rumours that Real Madrid want to buy O'Shea because Capello want him to be a backup player for the defence and midfield.Capello is huge admirer of O'Shea believe it or not

M

·
0 Posts
Keep hands off capello produce your own i'll say it again you can fuck right off!!!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
^Exactly, You can't believe anything untill you see the source and untill i see a source i won't believe this. O'Shea is a decent back up player and a few seasons ago looked like he was going to be world class, But i really can't believe that Real would want him and i think this is just a rumour.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Good riddance. In fact, they can have both him and Fletcher if they'll give us Ruud back. ;-)

Seriously now - there is no way that JOS can even remotely be considered "galactico" material. He needs a lot of work. What we need are for our players to be more creative. The broadsword approach doesn't always work.

·
Registered
16 Posts
i think oshea is a gd player i dont think madrid would want him but have u seen da country he plays for not extactly great r they

·
Registered
224 Posts
After yesterday's goal against Everton, his asking price probably increased a slight bit, wot? I'll say this - O'Shea is the new Phil Neville - a utility player who can play as a Wingback, Fullback or CD as well as mix it up as a DM.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts