Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FC Cluj board tried their best to upset them and their fans before tonights game by..................................

Playing a medley of about 17 different Manchester United songs over the tannoy system including "You are my Solksjaer" and "Sing up for the Champions" and "Glory, glory Man United" :lol:

Whilst.....................

Showing - repeatedly - the penalty shootout from Moscow while lingering on a certain Mr. Terry on his arse after missing - :lol:

And again when the Chelsea players were warming up before kick off. :lol:

Also, in the crowd there are many Cluj fans wearing United shirts - one which states under the AIG ( spit )
"Always will be Champions"

From the BBC

2116: Further needle comes from the home fans, who unfurl a banner saying: "Roses are red, Chelsea are blue, my grandma can take spot-kicks better than you."

Extracting the urine at the highest level. :D

I really like FC Cluj now !! :D :D :D

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
what a fine band they are --- do they have a fan forum ? if so maybe we can twin with them -- top stuff sal

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
lol thats top class, i must try catch the highlights of this game now!!!

Chelsea warming up to sight of John Terry falling on his arse and losing the Champions league for his beloved poxy Club lol

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
Then they manage to hold Chelsea scoreless. :D Nice. Feel a little sorry for Drogba. Knee Ligament damage is nasty business.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Seemed to me even the Chelsea fans weren't able to reply to FC Cluj's fans funny slinging tactics! They seemed quiet, no wonder the Blues really looked down, couldn't really exert too much effort.

my salute to Cluj fans! :D :cool:

·
23,699 Posts
That was certainly below the belt but I like it very much. :D

The coordination between the stadium's administration and the fans is first class. And they know exactly how to hurt the opponents. Nasty. :D :D

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
versa said:
That was certainly below the belt but I like it very much. :D

The coordination between the stadium's administration and the fans is first class. And they know exactly how to hurt the opponents. Nasty. :D :D
this is the sort of low skulduggery we should employ every chance we get . make o/t a place of humiliation , show teams us beating them in past in dressing rooms on ceiling mounted telly - behind armour to stop em vandalising and when they try to cover with coats move to another monitor .

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
a championship team would have played better than chelsea did...well done to the romanians,they deserved a win not a draw...

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Class!

What a great bunch of supporters, whose psychological warfare did the trick.

Happy for them stifling the mercenaries of Chelsea!

·
Banned
1,790 Posts
2116: Further needle comes from the home fans, who unfurl a banner saying: "Roses are red, Chelsea are blue, my grandma can take spot-kicks better than you."

I like it very much lol

Very good make me laugh so much.

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
lmao!

Extracting the urine...I like! :p lol

Yeah, they were fairly shocking TBH. No urgency about them at all. Cluj could
have won it laste on, but just fired wide. They're a bloddy impressive team for the
supposed "weakest" team in the group. Chelsea have also lost Drogba to a
serious knee injury too by the looks of it. One camera angle of the incident really
looked horrible and he could be out for a few months. I think it was confirmed
that theres ligament damage.

Chelsea will still qualify, but in order to really make a push, you need some
momentum to get you there and they're stuttering ATM in all fairness. We on the
other hand started edgely (Is that a word? :eek:) yet pused on away from home and
got a good result at a potential banana skin fixture.

Chelsea look nothing with Deco and Cole out. Carvalho is also a massive loss in
the defence....

Ritesh said:
"Roses are red, Chelsea are blue, my grandma can take spot-kicks better than you."
lol...I was actually thinking duing the game how good it would be if EVERY club
sang Viva John Terry...not just us. Would be some laugh, eh? :p

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
nice one....doesn't seem to take a lot to chelski and their del-boy fans wound up does it....

sticks and stones may break my bones ....
also names and chants will mentally cripple me :)

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
i have to admit i love the cheek of it all and it seemed to of worked

good on them i say they made there effort and it must of really put chelski off

and i must say it was alot better than allborgs cheesey 'welcome to hell' banner.

with 1000's of amazing blonde women walking around hardly hell isit?

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
andersons_left_foot said:
i have to admit i love the cheek of it all and it seemed to of worked

good on them i say they made there effort and it must of really put chelski off

and i must say it was alot better than allborgs cheesey 'welcome to hell' banner.

with 1000's of amazing blonde women walking around hardly hell isit?
lol thought the welcome to hell banner was seriously ironic...not exactly turkey was it. get more of a lively, noisy threatening crowd down my local old peoples home :)

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
scottsati said:
lol thought the welcome to hell banner was seriously ironic...not exactly turkey was it. get more of a lively, noisy threatening crowd down my local old peoples home :)
you spend alot of time there then? :p

1 - 20 of 32 Posts