Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay now I think most of us know pool fans and they wait all year long for the Man United vs Pool clash just so they can get bragging rights (when was the last time that happend haha lmao)..and I unfortunatly go to school with quite a few and now they are bombarding me with how 'omg United has new hero Bennet' and 'you did not dominate vs 10 men' arguments via email and msn and txts and I just cannot stop laughing at the stupidity and I get the impression that they did not even watch the game :confused:

Well we always have this little battle after the game and this season when we went to anfield it was the 'omg we pumped you/dominated' argument that they put up but I recked them with the 'take your chances fools' and 'torres in rio's pocket' arguments and I have to make them shut up and eat their words again but this time since I am now apart of this fourm, Im sure you lot can help me with my rebuttal :D and also since I got too much holiday homework for year 12 and it would be such a waste of time if I sat there typing up rebuttals so people please help me out...I just would like to send them a nice peice of rebuttal so they can just SHUT UP once and for all this season :mad:

Okay first my mate's mate wrote this article and he sent it to me saying "OH YES UNITED HAVE NEW HERO BENNET". I could not stop laughing because they so do not know how we hate Bennet and how he sends of Ronaldo for no reason and denies him clear penalties and does not protect him at all..okay here is the article:

FAN VIEW: United have a new hero - Steve Bennett

THE rumour swept Old Trafford after yesterday’s game that United were going to open their superstore on Bank Holiday Monday.

It was apparently so the Red Devil’s faithful could buy the new home shirt complete with the name of their latest hero on. Steve Bennett. At least he’d be on United’s back then and not ours. Mascherano should not have kept up his stream of complaints to Bennett that’s true. but what is equally true is that Bennett only seemed interested in booking players in Liverpool shirts. Torres complained about being repeatedly fouled and was booked!

Bleed quietly in future, Fernando. Mascherano pointed out how ludicrous that decision was and was also shown a yellow. Ashley Cole nearly cut a Tottenham player in two during the week and turned his back on Mike Riley yet was only yellow-carded. The inconsistency and sheer ineptitude of referees simply beggars belief.

The 3-0 scoreline totally flattered United. It has to be said however that there was a lot of nervousness in Liverpool’s defence, in the first half especially. Particularly Pepe Reina, at fault for at least two goals. Why is he so cool in penalty shoot-outs yet looks nervy in some of the big games? Liverpool played better with 10 men in the second half but you can’t beat a team that has 12 men can you? especially when one of them has the whistle.

The Liverpool fans outsang the Seafood Stretford-enders for most of the game. Kept in at the end. Their anthems reverberated around Old Trafford long after the United fans’ coaches had departed for the airport. They may have taken six points off us this season and may well win their 17th championship, but that’s still one short of our total and we’ve not started counting European Cups. If we do happen to meet again this season in Moscow, at least Steve Bennett won’t be there to “referee”. Although after his performance on Sunday, I suppose he could be there as a VIP guest of Alex Ferguson?

Source: http://www.liverpooldailypost.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2008/03/24/fan-view-united-have-a-new-hero-steve-bennett-64375-20665572/

Rebuttals anyone? Well like I said someone should tell them to actually pool fans to look at United vs Bennet records...and how about the out singing part HAHA YEAH RIGHT WHAT A JOKE!!

And a 2nd argument (joke) from the uneducated red scousers via email was:

a guys post on dis forum. i agree wit him 100%.

So your argument is what, You were out playing us before the sending off? Wake up you Mancs. Your first goal came of of Brownes back, great football. We then go down to 10 men because youse can do what ever you want and when a clean (cleanest in the league and probably Hygeinically) Liverpool players ask a simple question that is a second yellow card. TO add insult your second goal which was totally againsat the run of play against a 10 man Liverpool team in your own backyard started with an off side. I'll give you the third goal but that is it. Your players are a law unto themselves. IF Mash's first tackle was yellow then why wasn't that Ginger (WES BROWN LMAO!!!) booked in the first few minutes?

Let the rebuttal's begin!

·
Registered
488 Posts
For your information, Liverpool last won the English Premier League title in 1989-90 and this time round, they are not even close to winning the tittle. So what I would say is, "Know your Role and Shut your Mouth, Liverpool has lost it's glory days." They may have taken six points off us this season and may well win their 17th championship, but that’s still one short of our total and we’ve not started counting European Cups." It's History, keep in mind we are catching up while you're not moving on.

As for the Mascherano Red card, he deserve it. Stop being a sore loser, a game lost is a lost, why pin pointing to the Ref, did he(Steve Bennet) cause the lost to Barnsley as well. Get over it, and moved on, concentrate on Everton... Mascherano was yellow carded early in the game and after that he did mis-timed his tackles for like 2 occasions. Please watched the game before you speak... Torres complained about being repeatedly fouled and was booked! Since when? Liverpool wasn't even attacking much, Man Utd dorminated the match right from the start. Mr. Mascherano came from afar to speak his mind, please watch the game carefully, Alonso did stop him... For that Mascherano is out of his mind. So he deserved the 2nd yellow card... 2 yellow makes 1 red, no arguments...

The 2nd argument was a joke, even if he scored with his backside it is also a goal. Hey! By the way Brown scored using his shoulder is an insult to the defence of Liverpool. We scored when you guys have eleven on the pitch, with or without Mascherano sending off we are 1 - nil ahead. Nani shot was unsavable... Please do not quote it as you give us... So stop whinning on having 10 men on the pitch. Why don't you write a letter to Mascherano to tackle gently and keep his cool to himself. Why waste time complaining?

Like I always say, "Know your Role and Shut your Mouth."

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
Sparkic - I deleted all the vile language fom your post ... :mad:

Because of the fact it was the reply you received from someone else and you wanted to show us what he said - I will overlook this as a mistake on your part !

But please make sure there is no reoccurence of this - I'm never so kind a second time ... :mad:

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
carlyluvsunited said:
Sparkic - I deleted all the vile language fom your post ... :mad:

Because of the fact it was the reply you received from someone else and you wanted to show us what he said - I will overlook this as a mistake on your part !

But please make sure there is no reoccurence of this - I'm never so kind a second time ... :mad:
Thanks alot mate! Sorry about that and I assure you it won't happen again ;)

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
sparkic said:
Thanks alot mate! Sorry about that and I assure you it won't happen again ;)
Mate ... :eek:

Thanks for understanding ... :)

We have many members 13, 14 and 15 years ...

So we feel it is our job to be responsible with these kind of things ... ;)

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,077 Posts
you should watch the match with them again - you should pause the "martin-a-like" tackle which was sooo late that could have been a straight red ( macherano's tackle on scholes )...if they don't agree-fine...then - the next situation - after being shown a yellow - he kepps telling the ref to "f... off" once, "f... off twice ", "f...off" trice - and a ref decides to do nothing - and even our commentator said - "oh ,mascherano should have been off with that language, the ref did him a great favour "... like that's not enough - admition by the body language of one of his own players prior to his sending off is a proof that the kid (and your friends ) is a complete tool - before sending off - he went straight to the ref - and one of his own players was holding him down thus enableing him to face the ref. now - THAT movement proves you that his teammate knew that he was doing something wrong ...and he was the one trying to save his teammate from the red card - but the kid is so stupid and arrogant that he had to give bennet "what he deserves"... furthermore - to prove to you not only that bennet was not "our " player , but that he was on their side( a fact that he did nothing at mascherano's insults just after the tackle proves that point also) , i will give you an example in which reina after our second goal sends gestures of cheers towards the official implying that he was our player too and that he should be cheering with us for not ruleing ronaldo offside prior to the corner kick from which we scored (which was a complete joke and a spot-on decision by the ref btw)! That disrespect deserves a straight red ! Ref's should not be allowed to tolerate that ! So - just copy-paste this and say - "he deffence rests "

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Common people...help me out here...thank you so much to the 2 people that have so far contributed to this thread...I am very very thankful for the time and effort you guys put in..it is much appreciated =)

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
I have a mate who is on the talklfc forum like ours and he said they all blame it on the red card and say all ref's are bias towards us its pathetic!

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Red Devil said:
you promised me this when I deleted some of your swearing ...........

Stay clean, stay happy, keep posting ;)
Yeah sorry my bad...thing was I never actually typed it you know...it was just a simple copy and paste so it slipped my mind...and the one you deleted wasn't like a thread or post it was my avtar lol

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
When LoserFool beats us we could start to pay attention what their fans say. Its been a few years now since they beat us in the league. Didnt we win both games last season too?

And LoserFool have NEVER won the Premier League. As someone said earlier in this thread LF won the last, yes I mean it...LAST, league title 89-90. PL was "founded" in 1993/94 season when we saw Brucy and Robbo together holding the trophy.

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
We haven't won the title 9 times.

The Premiership IS the old division one.

We've won it 16 times.
They've won it 18 times.

Be so amazing when we equal it.

Scouse PEOPLE always have someone else to blame. Hope we crush the scum in Moscow.

Edited to remove swearing!!

-zuco-

1 - 20 of 23 Posts