Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I don't hate scousers..i mean rooney is one..i love him! i just hate the liverpool fans! I used to hate arsenal the most..especially after they started pushing around Ruud at OT...but this season it changed and now I hate liverpool the most and their supporters too

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Nemanjaaa said:
I have a mate who is on the talklfc forum like ours and he said they all blame it on the red card and say all ref's are bias towards us its pathetic!
What, like the pompey fa cup game? Selective absurdity from the scouse...:mad:

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Nah when cards favour pool its all AWSOME! just like mark clattenburg everton vs liverpool..it took liverpool to get 2 men sent off vs everton for them to start controlling the game and the second kuyt did a straight red card offence he only got yellow...when everton got last sec CLEAR penalty it wasn't given....of corse then no pool fan talks about the ref but hails kuyt's 2 goals (2 out of 3 in EPL lmao) but when maschernao got sent off rightfully..instead of blaming him and themselves for losing or for Man United's superiority it becomes the ref's fault and how the ref loves Man United when he clearly doesn't if anyone saw the pompey game where ronaldo got sent off or the game vs man city on evra's debut...since no one else can be bothered to do a rebutal (thank you to the people who have given me some help..much appreciated! I shall try to use some of your words =) ), I shall have to write one up and I will post it here later when I am done and before I write it I shall watch the game again which I downloaded on my laptop only because I am now questioning if I saw the correct game or the same game the pool fans saw...

21 - 23 of 23 Posts