Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone post on it ? if so, can someone please explain how a leeds fan is a mod on there, what a total mong he must be to do that.

The place is a complete farce, and with it being open for other clubs fans to read... it makes us a complete laughing stock even more, the place just seems full of spineless leeches, mr gill and mr glazer would be pleased with that kind supporting us.

·
M U F C
5,964 Posts
the people in charge on there and the mods take it far too seriously and ban people for having a little banter with other users. Stay well away from that place.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the people in charge on there and the mods take it far too seriously and ban people for having a little banter with other users. Stay well away from that place.
A lad got banned for calling bebe shit... and another lad got banned for asking why the hell is a leeds fan a mod, that is like me going on rawk or bluemoon and asking to run the forum... absolutely embarrassing and gives other decent united forums a bad name

·
Least popular Moderator
24,837 Posts
A lad got banned for calling bebe shit... and another lad got banned for asking why the hell is a leeds fan a mod, that is like me going on rawk or bluemoon and asking to run the forum... absolutely embarrassing and gives other decent united forums a bad name
Was it you? :D

·
Juventus fan
17,446 Posts
Does anyone post on it ? if so, can someone please explain how a leeds fan is a mod on there, what a total mong he must be to do that.

The place is a complete farce, and with it being open for other clubs fans to read... it makes us a complete laughing stock even more, the place just seems full of spineless leeches, mr gill and mr glazer would be pleased with that kind supporting us.

Pretty sure members have been banned/warned for using the term mong.

·
"You're Pretty Good"
15,946 Posts
RedCafe is the next step down from the Man United Official Facebook page, which I would find embarrassing if it wasn't so god damn hilarious.

·
6,992 Posts
The term "mong" is highly disrespectful, doesn't matter who you are talking about. If those kind of terms are allowed on RedCafe then maybe you should stay there. Please refrain from using that on here.

I will keep a look out for the thread complaining about us

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Was it you? :D
haha, No it wasn't. there is a big thread on red issue and everyone is wondering what on earth red cafe is about, So thought id see if this forum can shed any light.

seriously though... A leeds fan as a mod on a man united forum. Brilliant :D

1 - 20 of 117 Posts