Manchester United Talk banner

81 - 100 of 117 Posts

·
23,699 Posts
I don't have many positive things to say about that forum. The mods are arrogant and too many members are obsessed with becoming a mains poster, as if it elevates them to God like status. There are so many posts that even when you write a long thoughtful one it get ignored half the time. People are afraid to say anything controversial, so in the end getting promoted becomes more about playing it safe, posting regularly and sucking up to the moderators. Also as others have noticed the amount of love for the Glazers on there is mindboggling. The values of that forum are all wrong and not representative of the spirit of our club at all.
If you think otherwise about us in your last sentence, we will be proud.

·
Juventus fan
17,446 Posts
I don't have many positive things to say about that forum. The mods are arrogant and too many members are obsessed with becoming a mains poster, as if it elevates them to God like status. There are so many posts that even when you write a long thoughtful one it get ignored half the time. People are afraid to say anything controversial, so in the end getting promoted becomes more about playing it safe, posting regularly and sucking up to the moderators. Also as others have noticed the amount of love for the Glazers on there is mindboggling. The values of that forum are all wrong and not representative of the spirit of our club at all.
Wait until you meet Flash.

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
Haha just found this thread. Fair summary given by a lot of guys.

Got banned a couple of days ago. Was without warning and not sure for what exactly but i presume it was about disagreeing with their "know it all" moderators in Brwned and Top .

That forum is just weird. As long as you keep cocksucking the Admins/Moderators you are fine or if you are Friends with the Moderators/Donating then you can get away with weird sort of Wumming.

http://www.redcafe.net/f64/random-chat-thread-363091/index338.html

A few people enquired about my banning here, but haven't even given a reason.

·
Banned
3,354 Posts
RedCafe - Crap Mods
RedCafe - It's like talking to yourself
RedCafe - One critical comment - you're banned.

ManUtdTalk - Best Forum out there! Fair & Friendly banter.
You could also add that design wise redcafe is one of the dullest places on the internet, even some of our rivals forums are actually more actractive.

·
M U F C
5,964 Posts
You could also add that design wise redcafe is one of the dullest places on the internet, even some of our rivals forums are actually more actractive.
This is definitely the place to be. The owner is awesome and the mod team well they don't come any fairer than those on here. Excellent work done all round by the guys on here.

·
First team regular
8,204 Posts
Matt's on Red Cafe Forum? I wonder how long it'll be until he's shown the door of banning. Jesus christ...

Total Posts
:eek:

S

·
0 Posts
Btw Manutdtalk > Red Café.
That goes without saying Peete (y)

Matth, 5 threads on the first page of the newbies football forum today. :LOL:
40 threads in 16 days. :LOL:
Posts Per Day: 65.79 :eek: :LOL::LOL:
His normal quota on all forums then :LOL:

81 - 100 of 117 Posts