Manchester United Talk banner

101 - 117 of 117 Posts

·
First team regular
8,204 Posts
Can't really blame him as it has something to do with his autism. They are obsessed with things they like to do and can be at it the whole day.

Befriend him or leave him alone.
Well, I haven't said anything about this, but he's one of my contacts on Facebook. I wanted to add him there, just to keep in contact. When he joined this forum I liked him a bit, wanted to get to know him, and understood his condition. I know he's a pain, but I'm glad I'm still in contact with him, even though he's no longer on this forum.

·
The Great Dane
6,422 Posts
Well, I haven't said anything about this, but he's one of my contacts on Facebook. I wanted to add him there, just to keep in contact. When he joined this forum I liked him a bit, wanted to get to know him, and understood his condition. I know he's a pain, but I'm glad I'm still in contact with him, even though he's no longer on this forum.
What's his name on fb?

·
First team regular
8,204 Posts
Hmm ok. I remember Matt told me he got banned from another Football forum a few weeks ago. I can't remember which one, I'll have to get back to you on that.

·
23,699 Posts
Greenday as his profile pic, I like him already. No photos of him though, makes you wonder if he is real??
I believe he is. Pretty consistent autistic characteristics such as can't detect sarcasms, catch jokes and obsessive behavior here.

About obsessive behaviour, maybe some of us are mildly autistic too....

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have on and off over the years. After receiving 4 Likes from the Mods/Admins/Staff in only a week I got the following message:

"You have been banned for the following reason: The moderators have reviewed your account and you have been permanently banned for quality control reasons. This means you have repeatedly made poor quality posts and/or received rule violation warnings."

Yeah makes allot of sense..

I can only imagine it was over not agreeing with one of the friends of the mods. Members who are friends of the staff need only cry to the mods and they can get people banned.

Its a forum and is supposed to facilitate some form of debate. The last 2 people I disagreed with was over the following:

• While on the match day forum during the PSV game, a so called United supporter making light of the Luke Shaw broken leg right right after the incident happened and obviously complained to the mods when I did not take kindly to his remarks by calling him an idiot.
  • In a discussion about Manchester city I asked for proof/data showing why he thought that we are finished as a club and our youth team setup has died and I quote "their tanks are all over our front lawn" because they put 1 youth team player on the pitch only last week and had spend hundreds of millions on their youth setup over the years. I challenged him to prove his premise by asking for statistics of honors won in the last 5 years between us and them and for how many youth team players made it into the first team. Off course from there it went very pare shaped for him
These are the only 2 threads as strange as it may seem that could have been the trigger for them to ban me. On top of that the mods gave me 4 likes very recently for my posts and I got mentioned by a few people as having "Post of the year" on that form regarding LVG and why people are for and against him

101 - 117 of 117 Posts