Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Red Star lost 2-0 last night at Partizan.
Fans have been extremely pissed off this season.
Obviously weren't too pleased last night... :eek:

·
Least popular Moderator
24,837 Posts
Maybe they crossed the line slightly.

Still, I saw highlights and it was definatley a fiery atmoshpere. One of the hotter games you'll see.

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maybe they crossed the line slightly.

Still, I saw highlights and it was definatley a fiery atmoshpere. One of the hotter games you'll see.
Almost on fire, you might say :whistling:

·
Registered
458 Posts
seems to happen quite often over those areas, makes you wonder why uefa have done nothing about it.
First of all I am a fan of Red Star, and this is the first time that fire was started. Before the game there was a big hool fight in front of the stadium. And after the game there was 51 people arested. 3 of them are still in jail. Like everywhere we have hool fights and hool vs police fights after and before the game.
I don`t justifie what happend but it is unique. :rofl:

http://www.b92.net/sport/fudbal/vesti.php?yyyy=2009&mm=04&dd=08&nav_id=354587

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
Serbia had that basketball riot awhile back too. Its not as if its the first time something like this has happened over there.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
First of all I am a fan of Red Star, and this is the first time that fire was started. Before the game there was a big hool fight in front of the stadium. And after the game there was 51 people arested. 3 of them are still in jail. Like everywhere we have hool fights and hool vs police fights after and before the game.

B92 - Sport - Fudbal - Vesti - Privedeno oko 50 navijaèa Zvezde
Did Lljalic play? and if he did how did he do?

·
The Mexican Boy George
7,601 Posts

B92 - Sport - Fudbal - Vesti - Privedeno oko 50 navijaèa Zvezde
I didnt mean the fire burning thing in particular , but the overall problems that seem to happen in stadiums over there in the balkans.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts