Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
It is the one that we go in most of the time , getting served is a nightmare though .
I might find a quieter one a few stops away on tube , although the atmosphere in the torch is superb

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
stretty, there are plenty of off licences around so i just ran into one, got myself a few cans and stayed outside the pub :) probably the easiest, and cheapest option

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
stretty, there are plenty of off licences around so i just ran into one, got myself a few cans and stayed outside the pub :) probably the easiest, and cheapest option
agreed mate i managed to get a couple of pints in the torch then had to resort to the off license , the fried chicken place just accross the road is the best value for money place in london , i got a chicken burger , fries and a can of coke for under 3 quid ,for london that is unbelieveable

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks guys, sounds good. we'll finish off then at the Torch but as stretty says, we may stop off along the tube line for a few. there's a few stops on the metropolitan line up to wembley. i'd have thought in and around Euston/Kings Cross may be a good place to start.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts