Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
So is 'B' like the reservers to come in if anyone gets injured? If it is then I'm disapointed that Evans hasn't been included in 'A' :eek: I thought he had a good chance of playing against Inter in the first leg with Vida being suspended

·
Registered
590 Posts
moondog said:
I just read the UEFA eligibility rules and, the way I understand it, the reason they put Wellbeck and Evans on list B is because they could. It doesn't mean they can't play - players on both lists are eligible to play - but it does open up a couple of spots on list A.

Anybody have a different understanding?
I hope your right on this one moondog

I think Evans could be a vital player for us. Having said that we do have Wes coming back which is obviously a big plus.

·
Registered
590 Posts
dlan4327 said:
List B is for players born after 1 January 1987 but they can still be used at any time. Evans is on the list since he's under 22.

It couldn't be Brown or O'Shea because since they were born before 87 they wouldn't have been eligable for the B list.

The only players on the A list who could've made the B list were the twins & Fergie had room so he registered them on the A list.

If I say list one more time somebody punch me.
Right that has cleared it up for me now. You've put my mind at rest, I thank you :) :p

1 - 3 of 3 Posts