Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
-zuco- said:
Where do you draw the line with regards to advantage played? Five seconds? Ten seconds? It's too ambiguous. if the referee gives nothing and then a goal is scored ten minutes later, is that a good advantage played? :confused:
i'm not an expert in this but as far as i know the refree waits and sees if the fouked team has the ball and is in a good postion than the refree makes the sign for advanyage. if during th time when he's making the sign the ball is scooped away he pulls it back for a foul. as for the red card issue , i think the guy should be sent off but the goal should be given. if you make a foul in the box and the goal is scored 2 seconds later there giving a penalty will harm the fouled teamed more as for the red card true gis attempt to unlawfully stop the goal didn't work but its like an atempted murder case the culprit doesn't actually kill anybody but he's stillgets locked up same should happen here

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.