Tottenham (A)
Newcastle (A)
Bolton (H)
Everton (H)
West Ham (A)
Arsenal (A)
Blackburn (H)
Sunderland (A)

So Arsenal play all the top 3. They could be big factor in the final table, and they are nearly back to full strength. Love to see Villa get something off 'Pool this weekend. Arsenal away will be tricky for Chelsea. Robbie Keane to score twice against Liverpool on the last day?? :D:D

Apart from Arsenal away, Chelsea seem to have the easiest run in.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
It would be fantastic to see Robbie Keane score against Liverpool. It would be such poetic justice.

I'm also glad to see that both teams have to play West Ham away, which could prove trickier than it looks on paper.

An emphatic United win against Fulham and we should be comfortable. Anything less and I'll be nervous till the very last day.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
An emphatic United win against Fulham and we should be comfortable. Anything less and I'll be nervous till the very last day.
I'd prefer us to win with a scrappy 1-0 looking at that. We don't want to totally destroy their confidence before they take on Liverpool.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
....So Arsenal play all the top 3. They could be big factor in the final table, and they are nearly back to full strength. Love to see Villa get something off 'Pool this weekend. Arsenal away will be tricky for Chelsea. Robbie Keane to score twice against Liverpool on the last day?? :D:D

Apart from Arsenal away, Chelsea seem to have the easiest run in.
Tottenham could be also a big factor.
They have home games against Liverpool and Chelsea. They also have away game at OT. They have good players and I think they will take some points from at least one of our rivals.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Liverpool are likeliest to drop points against Villa, Fulham, Arsenal and West Ham whereas Chelsea don't look likely to drop points except for the Arsenal game and maybe West Ham.

I think Pool will get a result against Villa even though I haven't predicted a 1-1 in the prediction league. The chances of them dropping points are maximum at Fulham as that game is before the CL match against Chelsea. If I remember correctly Liverppol had actually lost 2-0 at Craven Cottage before a CL game.

Hopefully Pool and Chelsea drop points this weekend and we win at Fulham.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
I'd prefer us to win with a scrappy 1-0 looking at that. We don't want to totally destroy their confidence before they take on Liverpool.
Good point and i should have said emphatic performance. it doesn't have to be 5-0, but a good solid 2-0 victory where we dominate would do the lads a world of good.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just realised after the CL draw that we could be playing Arsenal 4 times more this season!!
If both get to the CL semis the games then could take place in the last week in April and first in May. The two are set to meet domestically on May 16 anyway, with a potential FA Cup Final to follow a fortnight later.
Unfortunately Arsenal are coming back to their best and with a full squad. It could be a very tough end of season. H'mmmmmm....

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
It would be fantastic to see Robbie Keane score against Liverpool. It would be such poetic justice.

if that will happen i won't stop laughing for days.imagine a late dramatic winner goal:D this thing would be something like in the mastercard comercials:D

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
We have few tricky games left but so do the opposition. Have a look at this:

Liverpool:
Villa (A)
Fulham (A)
Blackburn (H)
Arsenal (H)
Hull (A)
Newcastle (H)
West Ham (A)
Tottenham (A)
Those in bold are the games I see them dropping points. We have a big task on our hands, but I'm confident.

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Liverpool:
Villa (A) Lost
Fulham (A) Should win
Blackburn (H) Should win
Arsenal (H) Tricky, but I'd expect a win
Hull (A) Harder then one would think but a win IMO
Newcastle (H) Tough, maybe dropping points here
West Ham (A) Same with above, could drop some here
Tottenham (A) ...and again, could drop some here

We've a hard run in too though.

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
Liverpool also have an easier run in than us.... Also we have more games to concentrate on. + Their performance today has really ****ed us up mentally I would say. I think Martin O'Neill will get a response from Villa too.. ****

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
such a long way to go for all 3 clubs. anything can happen in that amount of games. all depends on confidence at this point and whos got the bottle to go out there and not think about the table

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Liverpool:
Fulham (A)tricky but 3 points
Blackburn (H) 3 points
Arsenal (H) tricky 1 point
Hull (A) 3 points
Newcastle (H) 3 points
West Ham (A) tricky 1 point
Tottenham (A) tricky 1 points

Chelsea:
Newcastle (A) 3 points
Bolton (H) 3 points
Everton (H) 3 points
West Ham (A) 3 points
Arsenal (A) 1 point
Blackburn (H) 3 points
Sunderland (A) 3 points

chelsea will be closer to challenging by my rekoning.
inconsistency will strike again in scouseville.......
if anyone want to know whati think we will do rest of the season.....

villa-3 points
sunderland-3 points
pompey-3 points
spurs-3 points
boro-3 points
citeh-3 points
wigan-3points
arsenal-1 point(nerves!!)
Hull- 3 points

so i think that we will drop 2 more points for the rest of the season:eek:

we beat chelsea to the title by 4 points....you heard it here first;)

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Liverpool also have an easier run in than us.... Also we have more games to concentrate on. + Their performance today has really ****ed us up mentally I would say. I think Martin O'Neill will get a response from Villa too.. ****
No they dont. Our run in is far more favourable.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts