Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He would be an unbelievable acquisition , if Fergie could get his hands on him . I heard recently , according to O GLOBO , we had agreed a £7 million deal for him . Any thoughts on whether this might happen or not ?

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
renato is one of the best brazilian talents
he is the new right legged rivaldo
but he is an attacking midfielder and we dont need attacking mids
he can play a striker but his finishing is bad

so we dont need this guy
he is probably going to join intermilan

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
LMAO!

What a joke the creator of this thread is.

He first slags me off for making a Schweinsteiger thread, then he says we should buy a attacking midfielder when we are quite clearly covered in midfield, we have a better player than Renato currently playing for us (Anderson, since the creator of the thread seems to be a moron) and calls one of our players a rapist?

What a complete joke this guy is! :rolleyes:

·
Banned
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What are you on about 'a joke'. All I said was I don't want Schweinsteiger anywhere near OT. And you cannot call Anderson an attacking midfielder. He scored 0 goals last season and assisted 2. Therefore the joke is on you.
HAHA
PS. Renato played the end of the season as a winger,so ya we kind of do need him if Ronny leaves (even though he won't).

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
dazzaq07 said:
What are you on about 'a joke'. All I said was I don't want Schweinsteiger anywhere near OT. And you cannot call Anderson an attacking midfielder. He scored 0 goals last season and assisted 2. Therefore the joke is on you.
HAHA
PS. Renato played the end of the season as a winger,so ya we kind of do need him if Ronny leaves (even though he won't).
haha anderson assisted more than that
he was the 3rd passer more than 10 times
and at least anderson scored his own penalty not like ronaldo who missed it
anderson is way to better than renato
and anderson is able to play on the wing :rolleyes:

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
dazzaq07 said:
Attacking Midfielders need to score goals. FACT.
anderson had his debut season FACT
anderson played for the first time regualr football FACT
anderson will ***in score next season FACT
anderson *** on fabregas , ballack , gerrard FACT
anderson is beyond godlike FACT
anderson assist alot FACT
anderson is one of the most team players FACT
renato dont score enough goals FACT
renato is in the same age of anderson FACT
renato is quit slow FACT
renato is not reliable playmaker FACT
renato is the last player who can replace ronaldo FACT

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
dazzaq07 said:
HAHA
Add to that that you said we "need" Ronaldo and called one of our players a rapist! :rolleyes:

Anderson is a midfielder who has everything (the only thing he needs to add to his game is goals) and in 3/4 years time will be the best midfielder in the World. You won't be laughing then.

Just because he played on the wing doesn't mean he is.

Also, anyone who involes HAHA in a post seriously needs to grow up and learn how to make a point constructively. :rolleyes:

And, anyone who calls one of our players a rapist is a complete joke 'mate.'

·
Banned
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok,since your from a different country and probably don't watch UTD, here's some FACT for you. Anderson only assisted 1 goal in the league season and that is a FACT. Check it up AMIGO. Don't get me wrong I love Ando but if he wants to make the step up from good to world class then he needs to start scoring and assisting more goals.FACT

·
Banned
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
MANUTD 004. I firmly agree with you that Anderson will become world class, but all I'm saying is that he needs to start scoring and assisting more goals to be put up there with the likes of Gerrard, Kaka, Scholes, Lampard etc.
But I must say that I think Anderson will never make it as an attacking midfielder, more of a defensive one IMO...

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
dazzaq07 said:
MANUTD 004. I firmly agree with you that Anderson will become world class, but all I'm saying is that he needs to start scoring and assisting more goals to be put up there with the likes of Gerrard, Kaka, Scholes, Lampard etc.
But I must say that I think Anderson will never make it as an attacking midfielder, more of a defensive one IMO...
Hes not a defensive midfielder either.

Hes a box to box player imo, and tbh Anderson and another attacking player doesn't work.

Thats why Anderson has got to play with Carrick or Hargreaves.

And I don't really see the point in buying Renato.

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
anderson may not have assisted
but he was a part in every passing attack
we dont need renato
and i dont think renato gona assist or even score in his first season

·
Banned
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Because we need an attacking mid. Scholes only has a year or two left, and he's already lost his attacking prowess. If we lose Ronaldo, we need a midfielder who can score minimum 15 or 20 and I think maybe Renato or Thiago Neves can do that. That's why we need someone like Renato, mate. In all fairness, do you actually believe that Anderson will ever score more than 7 or 8 goals a season?
I would love to be able to say yes, but he is more of a tenacious midfielder , box to box as you say. Therefore we need someone like Renato or Neves (both can also play on the wing)

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
When Anderson was bought, he was hailed as the long term successor to Scholes. So why do we need another Scholes successor?

We don't need Renato atm. What about players like Gibson and Possebon? Do they not get the opportunity to show themselves?

We don't need an attacking midfielder as such imo.

·
Banned
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Gibson - forget it . He failed to even catch the eye of anybody even when he was with Wolves. Possebon, will he ever make it ??? He's now 19 and hasn't made an appearance. And he's not a typical attacking midfielder either . Then with Anderson, Scholes, Hargy, Carrick and Fletch ahead of him? Anderson, definitely not Scholes successor, as he will never get the 15+ goals scholes used to get in his prime.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
dazzaq07 said:
Gibson - forget it . He failed to even catch the eye of anybody even when he was with Wolves. Possebon, will he ever make it ??? He's now 19 and hasn't made an appearance. And he's not a typical attacking midfielder either . Then with Anderson, Scholes, Hargy, Carrick and Fletch ahead of him? Anderson, definitely not Scholes successor, as he will never get the 15+ goals scholes used to get in his prime.
Well, I don't think we need an attacking midfielder atm. We haven't had one for a couple of years and we seem to be doing fine.

Also, Possebon came from Brazil, so needs time to adapt. You can't come over from Brazil and adapt straight away.

·
Banned
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That's because of Ronaldo's goals . Without them we are horloxed, so we need a Gerrard/Lampard type player

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
dazzaq07 said:
That's because of Ronaldo's goals . Without them we are horloxed, so we need a Gerrard/Lampard type player
Ronaldo didn't score 42 goals the season before and we won the League.

The only type of player we need is a 25-30 goal a season striker. The lack of one is WHY we need Ronaldos goals.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts