Manchester United Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
ashley young, i dont think he will come any near than what ronaldo has done but with avaiability he would be the easier target. If there was a miracle that messi wanted to leave nou camp, then messi would be easily capable of what ronaldo has done

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
^which direction to goal?

Because hargreaves should play on the right and Nani on the left and that would look like a good midfield! :)

There are still question marks over Hargreaves fitness though, so if he hasn't proven that his tendonitis is no longer a problem, I wouldn't mind Ashley Young. He can play on the right and left, so Nani and him could continually swap places.

Bastian Schweinsteiger is a name I wouldn't mind either or buy Ribery and play Nani on the right, comme ca:

Ribery - Anderson - Carrick - Nani

By the way, can somebody get Kanchelskis and Ryan Giggs to father some children with female athletes please? ;)

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Hm... What about letting the youngsters have a shot? I read so often that the young guys should be given the chance...why start building camps already for a player who is still playing with us....even if a summer transfer wouldnt be a total shock.

Z

·
0 Posts
Ribery, Pig Mounter and Young would all be good players for us, but let's face it; there
isn't a player in the world that can fill Ronaldo's boots.

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
J. Cole has to be the most underated player in the Prem..... he would suit our game!

A.Young is also a good player, very good crosser of the ball..... something we are missing at the moment.

Ribery and Messi wont be sold......... sorry guys

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
Nobody can "replace" Ronaldo. But if he leaves, it'll depend on if we want a goal scoring winger or a play-maker.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Of course you need to replace ronaldo, if he does eventually go. The facts are park, fletcher (i think a great squad players) can do a great stand in job, but no-way be first choice. nani is the only left winger we have, considering giggs will play through the middle now. rooney was slowly become the left of 3, but now, fortuanatly he is where he shoud be, upfront. So i personally, think we need to look at buying another young left-footed winger. Unless, sir alex makes ando that player, cause when all fit, we have 5 quality centre mids, & with berba, rooney, tevez, he will rarely play 3 centre mids from the start.

·
Registered
7 Posts
how about

(L)nani anders carrick rafael(R)

i no he is a defender but if you watch him he likes to get forward and has a good shot on him i'd give him a go against QPR, coz lets face it are we interested in carling cup, so its a good chance to see how he does, plus the money saved not buying any1 in we could use to buy the nxt van der sar/big dane

·
Registered
736 Posts
As Fergie said he's a complete player...................So no one at the moment can REPLACE him.....but if both barcelona and rmadrid bid for cr7 this summer...swap messi for him and forget rmadrid...

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
What about Aiden McGeady hes back on form and hes doing better at these days
he play on the left but hes right footed so he can play on the right his dribbling tricks stepovers and turnovers/360's are awesome plus he have a good eye for the cross tho hes bad at decisions

Ribery won't be sold and if hes going to leave Bayern he will join Citteh for obvious reasons :rolleyes: plus hes a useless wasteful dump frog like

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
abojodeh said:
he play on the left but hes right footed so he can play on the right his dribbling tricks stepovers and turnovers/360's are awesome plus he have a good eye for the cross tho hes bad at decisions

Ribery won't be sold and if hes going to leave Bayern he will join Citteh for obvious reasons :rolleyes: plus hes a useless wasteful dump frog like
:rolleyes: stfu you Ginnett.
Ribery would be the best replacement for Ronaldo. He is easily one of the best
wingers in the world, actually he is one of the top players in the world.
and dont use the word frog please ;)

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
Ribery is an incredible player, probably the most two-footed in the world right alongside Ronnie and Zambrotta. The only things I'd say he's far surpassed in by Ronaldo are probably: pace and though not of late; free kicks

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
why because hes french :D
and ahh your french so Frogs are holy because you french people eat them :p

Ribery wastes plenty of goals and probably worse than Anderson infront of goal also his crossing is very decent and he only gets assists cuz Klose is an wonderful header of ball with good height and immense jumps also Toni who nods in some headers after wasting 394823847 chance :p or when Ribery brakes into the area and gives a Pro Evo pass to another teammate which is hard to do again all defences ;)

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
If you think Ribery is crap you havent got a clue Abo my friend.
You were wrong about Berba and your wrong about ribery ;-)

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
If you think Ribery is crap you havent got a clue Abo my friend.
You were wrong about Berba and your wrong about ribery ;-)
i don't think hes crap but i don't think hes the right replacement as Ashley Young is twice the player Ribery is

and am still right about Berba 5 goals ain't an achievement for 30million only time will tell whether am completely right or wrong about Berba... and as i know abo always right ;) :cool:

·
Registered
99 Posts
abojodeh said:

i don't know about mcgeady. He won't fit in. plus a replacement for ronaldo? no way. but your right bout ribery. It would be the biggest mistake in united's history if we buy him. If ronny does go. sir alex should do what he done when beckham left. Buy an unknown, exciting, diamond in the rough type player. cause if he takes time to settle, their are still options in the current squad, but in the end, he would turn into a world-class player. I watch brazilian football alot, a few names have impressed, obviously that costa kid who sir alex seems to like. Lulinha, doesn't score many, but neither did ronaldo. Guilherme is a striker, but can easily be made into deadly winger. I'm not saying just buy brazilian because we have got a few that look like suceeding, but i can only say what i see every week. In the end, sir alex could easily buy any player, and it would still work. Except ribery!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.