Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
^which direction to goal?

Because hargreaves should play on the right and Nani on the left and that would look like a good midfield! :)

There are still question marks over Hargreaves fitness though, so if he hasn't proven that his tendonitis is no longer a problem, I wouldn't mind Ashley Young. He can play on the right and left, so Nani and him could continually swap places.

Bastian Schweinsteiger is a name I wouldn't mind either or buy Ribery and play Nani on the right, comme ca:

Ribery - Anderson - Carrick - Nani

By the way, can somebody get Kanchelskis and Ryan Giggs to father some children with female athletes please? ;)

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
United_OG said:
There is not a direct replacement for ronaldo anywhere in the world...Messi simply cannot be got imo so lets forget about him...so take messi out the equation and nobody is a 'real' replacement.

Ribery is a playmaker and is a top player but different to ronaldo...though i do think he would be a good signing should we get him, just different to ronnie

Young is more in the mold of nani than ronaldo imo and not even close to ronaldos ability and are probably the same age? Don't need him imo

The seven shirt for united is special and lets be honest, whoever has to takeover the shirt from ronaldo will have to be amazing so to me, i think an unknown quantity with huge potential would probably have the most time and confidence to do it...remember kids usually have the least fear! Plus people would not expect instant results from a kid whereas you give the number shirt and replacement tag to a known big name and the pressure could possibly be to big a job imo.

Just my opinion

pz!

I would hand the number 7 shirt to Ribery without any qualms. the man is a genius.
Ashley Young can develope further at Man Utd and is more team oriented than Nani.
Schweinsteiger is anther player I would see at United (as I said in my first post) and I would hand him the number 7 as well. Confidence means everything to a player - you bring any one of those three to Old Trafford and let them play in the starting 11 and it will be a wonderful boost for them.

If we were to get a young player, I would prefer to get a left-footed winger and switch Nani to he right, unless Nani doesthe smart thing and learns to use his left foot more convincingly.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.