Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Hm... What about letting the youngsters have a shot? I read so often that the young guys should be given the chance...why start building camps already for a player who is still playing with us....even if a summer transfer wouldnt be a total shock.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
abojodeh said:
why because hes french :D
and ahh your french so Frogs are holy because you french people eat them :p

Ribery wastes plenty of goals and probably worse than Anderson infront of goal also his crossing is very decent and he only gets assists cuz Klose is an wonderful header of ball with good height and immense jumps also Toni who nods in some headers after wasting 394823847 chance :p or when Ribery brakes into the area and gives a Pro Evo pass to another teammate which is hard to do again all defences ;)
Yep you are spot on Abo!
Darren Bent is the best striker in the world. In one of those footy crap games he have scored more then 30 times in 11 games (could be more since this is a few days old stats). So I hope Fergie will buy him in january for £250M+

COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN FERGIE!!

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
NoxiousD said:
Ashley Young or David Silva

No one else is capable
Why do you have to replace a run-till-I-lose-the-ball player with a similar? Football can be played in lot of different ways. There's lot of players we can replace him with....but only with a few of them would be able to get though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.