Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Of course you need to replace ronaldo, if he does eventually go. The facts are park, fletcher (i think a great squad players) can do a great stand in job, but no-way be first choice. nani is the only left winger we have, considering giggs will play through the middle now. rooney was slowly become the left of 3, but now, fortuanatly he is where he shoud be, upfront. So i personally, think we need to look at buying another young left-footed winger. Unless, sir alex makes ando that player, cause when all fit, we have 5 quality centre mids, & with berba, rooney, tevez, he will rarely play 3 centre mids from the start.

·
Registered
99 Posts
abojodeh said:
What about Aiden McGeady hes back on form and hes doing better at these days
he play on the left but hes right footed so he can play on the right his dribbling tricks stepovers and turnovers/360's are awesome plus he have a good eye for the cross tho hes bad at decisions

Ribery won't be sold and if hes going to leave Bayern he will join Citteh for obvious reasons :rolleyes: plus hes a useless wasteful dump frog like

i don't know about mcgeady. He won't fit in. plus a replacement for ronaldo? no way. but your right bout ribery. It would be the biggest mistake in united's history if we buy him. If ronny does go. sir alex should do what he done when beckham left. Buy an unknown, exciting, diamond in the rough type player. cause if he takes time to settle, their are still options in the current squad, but in the end, he would turn into a world-class player. I watch brazilian football alot, a few names have impressed, obviously that costa kid who sir alex seems to like. Lulinha, doesn't score many, but neither did ronaldo. Guilherme is a striker, but can easily be made into deadly winger. I'm not saying just buy brazilian because we have got a few that look like suceeding, but i can only say what i see every week. In the end, sir alex could easily buy any player, and it would still work. Except ribery!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.