Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How often do you log onto the forum? Do you always post a comment or sometimes just browse to see what's going on?

Thanks
Marie

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Keano4taoiseach

:eek: *that's how good this forum is, or how sad my life is, you decide Marie, call me* ;)

Z

·
0 Posts
It depends how busy I am. I go out most nights but sometimes come on for a drunken chat with the insomniacs afterwards. Some people like to post on every topic(K4 :rolleyes:) but I only post on topics of interest to me or if I feel I can add some value to the discussion, or to correct RD's grammar :p

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
I only log onto this forum when I'm at work so my hours of chat are Mon-Fri 9am to 5.30pm. ;)

Obviously, how much time I spend on here depends on how busy I am at work.

Sometimes I'll just have a look around the forum to see what's going on but more often than not I'll find a topic I want to add to.

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
I try and visit at least once a day, to check on the "usual suspects", reinforce the forum rules and try to catch Versa out - only joking.

I do try and log in each day, just mainly to check on the site.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
i log on alomst evry day,because there are always new topics and if there are no new topics,i just create new topics.It's the Circle of Life;) :D

·
has been served
2,947 Posts
Come on here once during school and about 2 times when I'm home. Always have a look at news and then start posting and abusing the more moronic members because they need it.

·
23,699 Posts
I have been online daily, almost from dawn to dusk during working days. Partly due to the fact that I am not an employee so have much free play on my own (if I so choose to be ill-focused or when there is really nothing much to focus about because you just have to wait). But I am scared stiff. Been talking to one member of the forum, and we are about to or have already agreed implicitly that it could be addiction! :eek:

When you wake up in the morning, you want to know if anybody responded to your thread or posting. If there is, you start thinking of suitable responses or just plain banters to lighten it up. And then you search for new interesting thread, news or new postings of threads that interest you. If there is, you start thinking of suitable responses or just plain banters to lighten it up again. And you also take a look at the shoutbox to see if anybody you are more familiar with are on it. If there is, you could be stucked in it for a while. And the process repeats itself throughout the day, day after day....:eek:

No, I don't read everything; I only read postings of threads that interest me in the first place. But I do also consciously look out for certain staff/members' postings; can't reveal who for the obvious reason.;) So I only respond selectively.

P.S. Will HAVE TO adopt a more sustainable and balanced approach soon. Lol.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
I log on every day after work and will usually make a few posts. The amount depends on what topics interest me or if there is a bit of a debate/discussion arising.
Or in other words Im addicted. There are worse things/sites you can be addicted too. ;-)

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
being a night worker on a mostly deserted site i come on for the banter . i only log on whilst off work occasionaly but spend hours while being paid . i am a professional spouter of crap so to speak .

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
-zuco- said:
It depends how busy I am. I go out most nights but sometimes come on for a drunken chat with the insomniacs afterwards. Some people like to post on every topic(K4 :rolleyes:) but I only post on topics of interest to me or if I feel I can add some value to the discussion, or to correct RD's grammar :p
First of all that's not true and

Second of all, I believe I can add value to most of the topics raised on the forum and

Third of all I have the right to do so.

Perhaps some people (zuco) have a limited amount of general knowledge ;)

*but I know you were probably only messing* :rolleyes:

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Everyday, I log in...........and very, very rarely fail to post in some thread. I f I go a day not logging in, I feel like I've missed something......it has that affect on you!

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Keano! said:
Everyday, I log in...........and very, very rarely fail to post in some thread. I f I go a day not logging in, I feel like I've missed something......it has that affect on you!
In a nut-shell, That post describes exactly the effect this forum has on me. :)

·
23,699 Posts
Keano! said:
It is called an addiction.:)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts