Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
Yeah, there's too many nosy people asking questions...

JOKING :D

This is a really good forum. It seems to have taken the best ideas from different forums and put them together. I've visited forums that have an arcade or a shoutbox or a pub section or helpful staff etc but this is the only one I've found that has all of them.

I am a member of forums that have a more relaxed attitude to swearing, which is fine by me, but I fully understand that there are younger members on this forum and the owners are trying to make the forum as appealing to as wide an audience as possible.

·
Registered
6,607 Posts
Software; but thats in hand.

I am biased, as Admin, but I think we have some really good members but "you have to keep your evil eye on them" mwwaahhhhh hahahaha!!!

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
more mods *hint* *hint* :D :p

Seriously though, It's hard to find any justifiable fault with this place, especially when you look at the competition :rolleyes:

The great thing about this place is the dedication of the members and as long as that continues the forum will thrive and remain the best United forum around, which I honestly believe it is now :)

Note - why can't members reply to articles in the news room anymore?

Z

·
0 Posts
Keano4taoiseach said:
more mods *hint* *hint* :D :p

Seriously though, It's hard to find any justifiable fault with this place, especially when you look at the competition :rolleyes:

The great thing about this place is the dedication of the members and as long as that continues the forum will thrive and remain the best United forum around, which I honestly believe it is now

Because when people click on the links from newsnow, the page opens and
scrolls straight down to the comments instead of the actual article. If you want
to comment on a news article just ask me or one of the other mods to put it in
Man Utd Chat as well. ;)

From Rd: Or open a thread on it themselves in Chat.

·
Registered
6,607 Posts
Keano4taoiseach said:
more mods *hint* *hint*
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Because they were being spoilt by stupid replies and out of topic remarks.

·
23,699 Posts
Keano4taoiseach said:
more mods *hint* *hint*

Seriously though, It's hard to find any justifiable fault with this place, especially when you look at the competition

The great thing about this place is the dedication of the members and as long as that continues the forum will thrive and remain the best United forum around, which I honestly believe it is now QUOTE]

Any relation between what is in bold and the text proper?;)

Since now we only have supermods and ZERO mod, that somebody who is fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul of ideas just had a birthday, that we may need fresh ideas from the next generation, no matter how food-choking it may be, that responsibility does mature a person, that.... *very hint hint*.:D

Seriously AS WELL, this forum is almost perfect, "with a little bit of everything thrown in", even now includes United songs/chants and.... carry-on riddles. *wink* *wink* It will never be perfect though because of peopleware, which nothing can be done about anyway. As long as members stay committed, communicated and actively engaged in the forum, the soul of the forum will live on. And long may this forum be because it is indeed The Forum for United fans.

For me, to do some postings, football or non-football matters or just to mess up things a bit on certain people ;) , and to have great relationships with some people here is worth my while already.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts