Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1) Why do you use this forum?

As this is my first question any kind of reply is a good starting point

Thanks

Marie

P.S...

Please specify if you wish to keep your post anonymous so then I won't use your name in my write up.

I will post a full version of my final research, well dissertation on to the forum so you can all read it when its complete in May

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
I use this forum because after a few poor results earlier in the season i looked for somewhere to discuss manchester uniteds misfortunes with other supporters of the club and stumbled across this godforsaken hellhole:p no but seriously overall i think its just to see what other manchester united supporters opinions are on all things united.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Hi Marie, and congratulations on the sexy name. ;)

I use this forum because I love Manchester United, but also because you meet different people, from all over the world who share the same interests as you, Manchester United being the primary interest on this particular forum.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
my computer is in my bedroom and and i use this forum at night when my missus goes to bed as an excuse.. so i don't have to get in bed with her, we've been together more than ten years and have 3 kids so shes a bit baggy down below. she knows i love united so forum is the perfect get out clause

hope this helps :)

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Serious answers people, the poor lass wants to research not chat to idiots ;)

I came into the site, by invite, at the beginning of its life, in fact, a month before it became live. The reason, I am Manchester United supporter and have been since late 50s. A wealth of experience and knowledge. I own my own forum so am literate with the running of such and don't take no **** off little kiddies ;)

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
I've posted on various general football forums over the years but found that most of the debates descend into arguments between rival supporters. I started to get bored with the endless petty name calling so decided to look for a Man United forum.

This was the first one I came across and liked some of the features such as the arcade and shoutbox so decided to stick around.

After spending some time on the forum I found it fascinating to be discussing all things United with fans not just from England but around the World. The people who post on here are really friendly and there is rarely any trouble so I think I'll be posting on here for a long time to come.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
here in india especially in the place where i live there ar no united fans!!!!!!!! so i come here to express my feelings of a game and also about any news involvong man utd......

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
I first support Steaua Bucuresti when I am younger.....

Then I always had a dream to go to the UK to make a good life for me and my
family...

So I read about everything in the UK....

One of them being United =- and when I finally made it here I learned English
which enabled me to join a forum and chat about United ... c'est bon huh

Z

·
0 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:

family...

One of them being United =- and when I finally made it here I learned English which enabled me to join a forum and chat about United ... c'est bon huh

That's debatable :rolleyes:

·
Registered
78 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:

family...

One of them being United =- and when I finally made it here I learned English
which enabled me to join a forum and chat about United ... c'est bon huh
I wanna live in Manchester too! it`s not like.. I don`t love my country. but I just wanna be near United! :cool:

Z

·
0 Posts
Miss Dangerous said:
Sad for him! but at least.. he`s closer than me to United!!:eek:
Carly is a girls' name ;)

Although the profile pic makes you think of a man so it's not your fault :p

1 - 20 of 22 Posts